Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test

"The Illuminati did it" is never a good angle to take to explain a lack of success. Also the lie pointed out already about Cedric The Entertainer's comedy specials.

wtf lol nigga said Illuminati party? Tell us who threw the party? I get he against noggas in dresses but his main character was a pimp. I guess cuz it’s masculine it’s less damaging. But Illuminati lol

Why you pressed tho?

I'm not. It's just sad to see somebody as talented as he is fuck around and waste it like he has. And not on being more commercially successful. Just in how he's moved throughout his career doing much of what he shits on other people for.

"The Illuminati did it" is never a good angle to take to explain a lack of success. Also the lie pointed out already about Cedric The Entertainer's comedy specials.

I thought this was obvious it was a joke🤷🏾‍♂️
Shit was clearly a joke. And lolat pointing out an exaggeration he did to make a point. You still haven't pointed out any hate and idc to know what you think is a lie so you can drop that point. Im only want to see the hate

I'm not. It's just sad to see somebody as talented as he is fuck around and waste it like he has. And not on being more commercially successful. Just in how he's moved throughout his career doing much of what he shits on other people for.
Katt is more successful than most comedians. He's not some down bad bum that failed in his career.

He said it's some fucked up shit he wasn't willing to do that other dudes were to get the gigs.

This happens everyday in every workplace. Doesn't always matter whos best qualified. There's always someone who will take less to do more. Someone who knows someone better, someone willing to fuck for it, someone willing to do whatever it takes.

We've been connecting these dots for years. Some of these mfs will do anything to be famous.

I didn't hear any blatant lies in the interview. Infact it seems like Shannon was verirying a couple of katts receipts.

Seems like you mad at him on some other shit and was gonna try and kick his back in regardless.

"You can't find any Cedric comedy specials on streaming"

He has 2. One on Netflix and one on both
Prime and Max

"I put it in my contract that Rickey Smiley must wear a dress"

"Disney sent me a cease and desist to stop using the name Katt in the

That's just a couple. I ain't saying he lying about everything. But the nigga is lying about some shit and about shit that can actually be verified telling the half truth about shit that only paints him in the best light. I'll say it again...Katt is talented as fuck and part of the reason the shit he says sounds so believable is cuz he's an amazing story teller. But he also says alot of bullshit too

Last time it was Kevin Hart and Steve Harvey specifically

Then he toured off of that

Yall only see his reactions but what if they doing grimey shit behind the scenes
If my memory is correct, the kevin situation was off the breakfast club. When they asked him about Tiffany Haddish, he said he personally didnt think she was that funny, & she got to where she is because of who she knew and industry politics. There were funnier woman than Tiffany, that been at it longer, but never get the same shine as her, but thats how Hollywood works. The day after that Kevin went to BreakfastClub, brought Tiffany with him and just trashed Katt just talking about how many times he's been arrested and said Tiffany is talented. It lowkey proved Katts point tho.

I want to say Corey Holcomb had said Earthquake couldn't read "too well" last year too

I thought earthquake said himself in a joke too
Nah Cory did after Earthquake didnt apologize to him for disrespecting him and his people.
Clffs
  • Cory had a sold out show, Earthquake pops up with a couple people unexpectedly
  • Cory has the people at the venue go make some seats for them
  • Instead of waiting, Earthquake goes to Corys green room and kicks out Corys people and makes it his green room
  • Cory finds out right before he goes on stage, so he told the venue they gotta tell Earthquake to get out, he cant do that
  • Instead of leaving Earthquake locks the door and stays in there eating all the food and making a mess before finally leaving
  • Refused to apologize to Cory for the disrespect

"You can't find any Cedric comedy specials on streaming"

He has 2. One on Netflix and one on both
Prime and Max

"I put it in my contract that Rickey Smiley must wear a dress"

"Disney sent me a cease and desist to stop using the name Katt in the

That's just a couple. I ain't saying he lying about everything. But the nigga is lying about some shit and about shit that can actually be verified telling the half truth about shit that only paints him in the best light. I'll say it again...Katt is talented as fuck and part of the reason the shit he says sounds so believable is cuz he's an amazing story teller. But he also says alot of bullshit too
I saw the one on netflix. Nothing on my prime or max tho. Maybe it's a Canadian licensing issue.

You can't prove the other 2.

Back