Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
its for lazy ppl

sends u restaurant style recipes in a box with the exact amount of each ingredient that u need to make the meal. so u dont have to go grocery shopping with a list.
Like Blue Apron?

Which one u taking?

DB-mBd4XkAI1cGZ.jpg

Nothing wrong with eating breast and thighs it's just the way mfs go about it.....for example:

138886-139282.jpg

If you going in like this, you're a savage and irredeemable in my eyes

I totally agree, shouldnt be going in like that without a bib. Thats just eating 101.

Nothing.

I wanted to know about using a debit card in Jamaica. My friend doesn't want to listen to me.

Whatever you do just let your bank know when and where your going. I had went out of state once and a week into my trip my card stopped working but I had money in my account. I had to call the bank pissed off but thank them at the same time. Whole mixed bag of emotions i went through.

Whatever you do just let your bank know when and where your going. I had went out of state once and a week into my trip my card stopped working but I had money in my account. I had to call the bank pissed off but thank them at the same time. Whole mixed bag of emotions i went through.
My coworker just told me this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back