Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got invited to a local bar tomorrow night. Half off apps. Cheap well drinks. Kinda place where $50 can go a loooooonnnnggggg way

But as I'm still dealing with sobriety I think it's best that I don't put myself in a place where I could potentially slip.

I feel like if I say no however it's gonna alienate me from ppl that seem to be making an effort in getting over the whole incident from a couple of weeks back

So I got invited to a local bar tomorrow night. Half off apps. Cheap well drinks. Kinda place where $50 can go a loooooonnnnggggg way

But as I'm still dealing with sobriety I think it's best that I don't put myself in a place where I could potentially slip.

I feel like if I say no however it's gonna alienate me from ppl that seem to be making an effort in getting over the whole incident from a couple of weeks back
What did you do a few weeks back?

go n order root beer.
I beat my dick to her IG?

Nothing. Merely listened to a guy tell me he beats off to his co worker. Somehow that was my fault.

go n order root beer.

I beat my dick to her IG?
That's the guy. I don't drink soda unless it got liquor in it. Don't eat hot wings or dairy. I feel like I'd be going just to say 'hey its over with, see yall next time I'm here'

I don't know how to fake a good time either

If they fuck with you, they'll understand.

I don't eat anything spicy b

This figure didn't come from eating like a damn teenager. Start eating right or you'll regret it later

I do eat right. Asshole.

Except today, been eating pretty bad today, but im also not your age so i got some time.

WTF IS WRONG WITH CHICKEN THIGHS AND BREASTS?! HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE FUCKING CRAZY?!
Nothing wrong with eating breast and thighs it's just the way mfs go about it.....for example:

138886-139282.jpg

If you going in like this, you're a savage and irredeemable in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back