Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Spinoff: Did DMX Have The Worst Fall Off In HipHop History?

test
Player A comes into the the nba and gets 1st team all nba 4x in his first 5 years then turns into a Bench player and then falls out the league and goes to jail and rehab many times for the next 15 years of his career

Player B comes into the NBA and gets all nba 1st team 2x in 3 years and then turns into a rotation player then a bench player for the 6 next years

Who had the bigger fall off?

how is it NOT player A?

Player A comes into the the nba and gets 1st team all nba 4x in his first 5 years then turns into a Bench player and then falls out the league and goes to jail and rehab many times for the next 15 years of his career

Player B comes into the NBA and gets all nba 1st team 2x in 3 years and then turns into a rotation player then a bench player for the 6 next years

Who had the bigger fall off?

how is it NOT player A?
If player B isn't a starter no more by year 3 how the fuck is not that a huge fall off? lol

ABW voted Kool G Rap top 25 of alltime.

He debuted in 89. Was he ever a top 5 rapper in the game past 91?

Nigga had a 2 year run and top 25 alltime 🤣
G Rap is too great lyrically to not be put up that high plus he was a pioneer in mafioso rap and the multi syllable rhyming. That's why a lot of the pioneers get passes because they all pioneered a style that would be used for decades after. They also spawned greater rappers after them like Nas, Pun etc.

Another thing is I wouldn't say G Raps run was that short because he still makes music occasionally unlike Rakim and BDK.

This is kinda lame to be honest. I rather be the greatest alive at one point then never being the greatest.

DMX at his very peak was untouchable. That peak is very very very rare. I don't care about how much he fell off. He was Alexander the Great at one point.

Back