Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rank These Rappers Tournament (2003)

The_D.O.C._-_Deuce_album_cover.jpg

This the best album of 2003

It looks like a D.O.C. album but its really Six-Two's album.

If u never heard it u sleep
yea i'm sleep

yea i'm sleep
Now peep game on what Six-Deuce told me... "These niggaz after yo' paper, Dr. D.R.E."

Six-Two was an artist found by DOC who we all heard on Dr Dre 2001 with features on "Bitch Niggaz" & "Xxplosive"

Story goes Dre really took a liking to him and was going to produce his whole solo album for him.

DOC & Dre had beef midway thru the album process and DOC took the work and bounced. He went on to finish the album without Dre and put it out under his own label and under his name as a loophole.

Didnt get much publicity but had all the makings of a classic... Nate Dogg feature... NWA reunion track... Rare Dr Dre Beats...

Big Dick Shit feat. Nate Dogg

The Shit feat. Snoop Dogg, MC Ren, Ice Cube

Not on streaming site and pulled from iTunes but here it is on Youtube. Tracklist with minute markers...

1. Music Business 0:00
2. My Prayer 0:23
3. "Big Dick Shit (Concrete Jungle)" (featuring 6Two, Nate Dogg and U.P.-T.I.G.H.T.) 1:18
4. "A Lil' Dick Shit" (featuring Dick Griffey) 5:16
5. "The Shit" (featuring 6Two, Ice Cube, MC Ren and Snoop Dogg) 5:37
6. "What Would You Do?" (featuring 6Two and U.P.-T.I.G.H.T.) 10:37
7. "Psychic Pymp Hotline" 15:30
8. "Gorilla Pympin'" (featuring 6Two and Dr. Dre) 16:18
9. "Judgement Day" (featuring 6Two and Dr. Dre) 21:18
10. "Souliloquy" 25:16
11. "Ghetto Blues" (featuring 6Two) 26:42 12. "All In the Family" (featuring El Dorado and N'Dambi) 31:15
13. "1-2-3 (Critical Condition)" (featuring U.P.-T.I.G.H.T.) 36:00
14. "Touch of Blues" 39:27
15. "Mentally Disturbed" (featuring 6Two) 39:49
16. "Safari West" (featuring Greg Street, Lil' Rob and MC Breed) 44:31
17. "DFW" (featuring 6Two, Baby, El Dorado and U.P.-T.I.G.H.T.) 45:30
18. "Simple as That" (featuring 6Two) 50:21 19. "Playboy" (featuring 6Two and Cadillac Seville) 55:04
20. "Snoop Shit" (featuring Snoop Dogg) 1:00:05

Hol up, yall really putting Freeway's album over diplomat immunity?

:reallydude:

Hol up, yall really putting Freeway's album over diplomat immunity?

:reallydude:
Absolutely.....

Diplomatic immunity was a mix tape sold in stores....

Philadelphia freeway was a great album. Like completely a surprise.... but still a great album......

Nahhh b, I aint buyin that bs as a reason lol You say that as if they were just hoppin on other niggas beats. Those were all original songs. Free's album had no dipset anthem, no i really mean it, no im ready, no who i am, mannn , cut it out du lol

What we do is wrong was the strongest single of the year,

The intro was amazing. Like I literally remember having goosebumps first time I heard it.

The young gunz song full effect was hard as shit Bruh.... like crazy....

Then the flip side song.... again to this day still gets crowds jumping....

Like don't get it twisted,, I loved dip set too.... But free album had club bangers like what we do and flip side..

R&b tracks like the shit with Marian that was rocking.

. and the joint with Anthony Hamilton who could do no wrong back then...

Then you got all the sp tracks....

Like as much as I liked dip set, I liked state property more. And all them Niggaz brought their A game to free album when they made appearances....

Not to mention that line em up track being one of the hardest beats in the entire world.... and them Niggaz killed that shit too.....

I mean, I like the dip, but free kilt this joint

You buggin b, it's time to put the keyboard down du
I was 21. I was drinking and going to clubs young man.

You were watching Teletubbies.... I think I know what I'm talking about kid.....

When that song came on Niggaz lost their mind.... I don't think that song was knocked off as the top club song till we fly high came out

Like i don't know how much that factors in with yall.... but a whole crowd jumping off a song is significant. And yea dip set had those... I really mean it and dip set anthem were definitely club bangers.. But what we do and public service announcement were way more liver

I was 21. I was drinking and going to clubs young man.

You were watching Teletubbies.... I think I know what I'm talking about kid.....

When that song came on Niggaz lost their mind.... I don't think that song was knocked off as the top club song till we fly high came out
You wrong du, in da club was #1 on the rap charts, top 40, and the billboard 200. It was one of the first rap songs that got me into listening to full albums, brothers had me bumping that shit.

What we do wasn't even the biggest song off of that album it was flipside......why df am I even explaining this to you b, stop trolling lmao

Bruh I don't think anyone is ranking albums based on what the charts say. I don't have to google billboard to know how I felt when i bought albums , and remember how Niggaz acted when certain songs came on...

Ante up might have never hit billboard but I've never witnessed a liver track in the clubs in my entire life....

I think both cam and 50 are way better artist and rappers and lyricist than freeway.... but in 2003 I feel free put together the superior album and I've backed my opinion with sound reasoning from my personal experience.

50 was hot..

But alottta white folk fucked with 50...In DA club was getting played in Malibu and Miami, and upper class spots all over the world. It was an international hit, and that's whassup...

But at the height of a party in the hood..

Where Niggaz getting drunk and was all over the floor grinding on shorties and mouthing out the lyrics to their favorite songs....

The sure fire track to send Niggaz into the next stratosphere.... was what we do is wrong..... trust me on this one kid.... I'm pulling from my memory.... not what google tells me

Bruh I don't think anyone is ranking albums based on what the charts say. I don't have to google billboard to know how I felt when i bought albums , and remember how Niggaz acted when certain songs came on...
This all true but you said:

What we do is wrong was the strongest single of the year

You can't argue that and then dismiss the role chart success plays into it

Andre Love Below
50 Cent Get Rich or Die Tryin
T.I. Trap Musik
Jay Z The Black Album
Luda Chicken & Beer

Last edited:
I wasn't talking chart success, I was always talking my opinion.

If we talking chart success, why even post personal rankings?

Just list who sold the most and keep it moving.

My whole reason for listing free so high cuz no one saw this coming. Niggaz knew he could spit, but this album literally had everything. It was a great listen from start to finish.

Dip set was flooding the market.... it was all good shit, cuz them Niggaz was in the zone.... but it was all essentially more of the same. No complaints, but again these dudes had like 6-7 mix tapes out at the time.. the album was fire, but as whole listen they didn't really show you much you haven't already seen from them....
Basically expectations were met... I expected fire, I got fire.... it was fire

But free largely surpassed expectations with a complete album no one saw coming, and it still stands up as a great album even today

Free just came with more imo

50/ 3k - 5 points
jay - 4 points
t.i - 3 points
wayne/free - 2 points
luda - 1 point

Jay- favorite album by jay.
50-then 50 came through, like hurricanes do
Freeway- prolly the biggest surprise classic album of all time
Ti- I was an instant fan
Cam/juelz- these Niggaz was my favorite squad outside of sp
Black album