Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Race War Fight Breaks Out In Montgomery AL

test
I didn't catch this at the time but Damien Pickett, the hat throwing initial victim told the authorities RACE had nothing to do with it... now he finds himself being charged with assault.

I knew at the time when he threw that hat that was some clown shit. I even said it in this thread, it just didn't resonate to me and now I see why. Everybody else thought it was funny and made light of it but I knew thats not how you react to racial attack. From unnecessarily throwing his hat in the air to being charged with assault feels like shit came full circle.

Bottom line, white supremacy got niggas shook. Even open obvious victims take the focus off race. "Race had nothing to do with it" - ok then hold this assault charge

You got committed house niggas like @TTBF who run up and down this forum worshiping the white race, pretending shits sweet. But you when you pretend shits sweet with your 500 year long enemy thats when they got ya black ass, just like Mr Pickett. Pickett thought lying about the situation in the whites favor would somehow benefit him and it backfired

Might as well get on code and stand on black empowerment cuz they're going to fuck you over whether you bow down to their agenda or not.

Back