Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Race War Fight Breaks Out In Montgomery AL

test
He's a Black Deckhand eh.
One of my former jobs when I was in the Navy and worked for the Staten Island Ferry. 😎

Staten Island Ferry is a different beast tho.
Got damn Italians run that shit.
When I use to work there most of the black deckhands got into some trouble with them Italians. They play dirty boy. They tried to set me up but it didn't work

He's a Black Deckhand eh.
One of my former jobs when I was in the Navy and worked for the Staten Island Ferry. 😎

Staten Island Ferry is a different beast tho.
Got damn Italians run that shit.
When I use to work there most of the black deckhands got into some trouble with them Italians. They play dirty boy. They tried to set me up but it didn't work
Dude went against the Italian mob and lived to write about it. You a legend man.

Last edited:
I'm actually shocked that the universal take away has been "Nah they deserved that ass whoopin". No hint of "this made us look bad" from bougie Jack and Jill niggas or racist white folks coming to their defense. It's like everybody agrees they got what was coming. Amazing how violence brings people together. And not a rap song to be heard anywhere lol
Wow... listen man... that's called being on code. Its basis of everything I say

what if black people apply that logic to every aspect of life?

We do the righteous thing, we naturally have each other's back.. we're so together that it drowns out any and all criticism... but you're kinda shocked by that response to Alabama. I am not. And I bet @5th Letter is not surprised that on code Negroes doing the righteous thing (not the safest thing) win

The enemy is on code Against us and has been for 500 years at least. That's why the concept of a "karen" works. One white bitch crying foul is nothing by herself, she's invisible but her Teammates naturally get on code to support her lies and actions.

If all 45 million black people in America got on code for self-preservation like they did for 1 moment in Alabama, we would change the world

We do the righteous thing, we naturally have each other's back.. we're so together that it drowns out any and all criticism... but you're kinda shocked by that response to Alabama. I am not. And I bet @5th Letter is not surprised that on code Negroes doing the righteous thing (not the safest thing) win

The enemy is on code Against us and has been for 500 years at least. That's why the concept of a "karen" works. One white bitch crying foul is nothing by herself, she's invisible but her Teammates naturally get on code to support her lies and actions.

If all 45 million black people in America got on code for self-preservation like they did for 1 moment in Alabama, we would change the world

Yeah you definitely missed the point of that post.

Yeah you definitely missed the point of that post.
Nah. I didn’t. You showed surprise that The Usual Suspects have no angle on this story and I'm fucking telling you that's because we're on code... but I already knew that's a foreign concept to you

I'm actually shocked that the universal take away has been "Nah they deserved that ass whoopin". No hint of "this made us look bad" from bougie Jack and Jill niggas or racist white folks coming to their defense. It's like everybody agrees they got what was coming.

I agree with both of these posts. I was also surprised by the lack of narratives that would spin this into some "nigga moment" that was not warranted. I'm glad that such a narrative never gained any traction.

Though this also says a lot about Alabama and those who got involved on behalf of the deck hand. I imagine that in a different state/city...not as many, if any, black people would do the same for that deck hand, because that code is not broadly shared nor always adhered to even when acknowledged. That dude who killed Trayvon Martin would be a ghost today if that was the case.

I agree with both of these posts. I was also surprised by the lack of narratives that would spin this into some "nigga moment" that was not warranted. I'm glad that such a narrative never gained any traction.

Though this also says a lot about Alabama and those who got involved on behalf of the deck hand. I imagine that in a different state/city...not as many, if any, black people would do the same for that deck hand, because that code is not broadly shared nor always adhered to even when acknowledged. That dude who killed Trayvon Martin would be a ghost today if that was the case.

Exactly. Hence why I specifically mentioned "Jack and Jill" types.

When shit is justified, I don't think there is much backlash. The problem is that sometimes black people do legit nigga shit, and some believe everyone should be on code in those cases too while others don't. That's where the contention comes in.

And what's Aaron Mcgruder been doing since he lost interest in The Boondocks? You see The Simpsons and South Park still thuggin and keeping themselves relevant for decades, why didn't he choose that path?

Man I wish boondocks" mcgruder" was still going. Wish he would atleast put it in a comic strip

You don't know?

He did, back in 2019, in collaboration with Charlamane the God, who posted some Boondocks strips on his Acct.

I remember some of these and a few others not posted here. Not sure why he stopped. This even came out back in 2019:

1nce again, not sure what the hell is going on with this, but it's looking like an Urban Tale right now.
Surprised I haven’t heard of ATL club promoters throwing a White Chair party or some shit like that

I saw what you did just there.

907CCF6E-9206-47A3-B9FB-35B4C31E889D.png

I remember having a similar conversation with this 5% from Memphis. We were talking about how Everybody in this Country is on Code EXCEPT us. Even Foreigners are on Code with one another, along with knowing how to play the Game here and whose Ass they need to kiss to get over. Meanwhile, we're still lost in a fog, wondering how we got here. This moment definitely showed some promise.

Assuming that a Race War is imminent, we might stand a Fighting Chance after seeing this Video.

Back