Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK Producers FINALS: TheMasterKey vs Chi-Town B vs Judge Judah

lol it's up to everybody else.

Btw, I forgot we changed the system, so I only won 500k. Everybody else lost 100k.

So where does Du come from?
When i was in college we had a hip hop site we were trying to run called DUSoldiers.com DU standing for Drexel University....

well some upperclassmen had a site... i was just there to throw fundraising parties for the site...

i created the online handle dusouljah on AIM and Yahoo messenger to talk to everybody and promote our parties.....

even after i left the school like a year later i always used dusouljah online....the souljah part dropped, people gravitated towards the du

dc32.jpg

8e79.jpg

When i was in college we had a hip hop site we were trying to run called DUSoldiers.com DU standing for Drexel University....

well some upperclassmen had a site... i was just there to throw fundraising parties for the site...

i created the online handle dusouljah on AIM and Yahoo messenger to talk to everybody and promote our parties.....

even after i left the school like a year later i always used dusouljah online....the souljah part dropped, people gravitated towards the du

dc32.jpg

8e79.jpg
I can't see the pics.

Whatever happened to the site?

I can't see the pics.

Whatever happened to the site?
they been lost that joint... we just started pocketing the money from the parties..

after the seniors graduated, i took over "DUSoldiers" and all we were known for was throwing parties... the website was a thing of the past...

we got a club and threw a college party every week.....

but it kinda fell off when i left philly, so niggaz let that shit go too.....

they been lost that joint... we just started pocketing the money from the parties..

after the seniors graduated, i took over "DUSoldiers" and all we were known for was throwing parties... the website was a thing of the past...

we got a club and threw a college party every week.....

but it kinda fell off when i left philly, so niggaz let that shit go too.....
Aww darn, that could've been a really good thing. College parties never get old.

Aww darn, that could've been a really good thing. College parties never get old.
yea, we had lightning in a bottle and aint' even know it....

way ahead of the game.....

the site had popular columns......a forum like this.......one of the guys knew beanie sigel and eve's manager....they did interviews for the site....luda did one too....and cassidy used to come to like all our parties and battle niggaz.....this was back in 2000-2001

the site literally got too expensive for them summer 2000, and the dudes Chris and Paul who paid for everything were just talkign about how they were gonna raise money when Chris took a summer RA gig for free housing.....that's how he met me, i was one of the pre-freshmen assigned to his floor...

dude saw how easy it was for me to talk to people and make new friends, he was like yo we should get shorty to help us throw parties.....

they paid me money.. i went HAM!!!!

our parties were dumb stupid....them niggaz forgot all about the site...and i never knew much about it to begin with and could care less......

i just loved the club/party scene...i was working all through the city handing out flyers for everybody.....shit was dumb....niggaz would call me to the front desk of my dorm and there would be a box a flyers and an envelope of money.....

i put my dusoldiers street team together, and we be out getting it....

Back