Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK Producers FINALS: TheMasterKey vs Chi-Town B vs Judge Judah

Goldie almost swept these niggaz.....

i dunno wassup with judah.....i'm a highly biased judge to just blaze's roc shit......he coulda catered to me and swept the finals....

1. Goldie......2nd Judah, 3rd CTB
2. Goldie.....2nd CTB, 3rd Judah
3. Goldie....2nd Judah
4. Goldie....2nd CTB, 3rd Judah
5. Judah....2nd Goldie, 3rd CTB

No I couldn't.

It didn't matter tho bruh.

Congrats Goldie

Doing this tournament is making me notice how well rounded Ye's catalog is. He's arguably the Goat, eventhough I still say Dre>>>

Don't be afraid, Du.
yo, how can i ignore you changing your name to my mom's name in the middle of all thas shit i was talking last night....

i told yall i find it very difficult to ignore coincidences...they stick out to me like bright lights in a dark room.....

there has to be an explanation!!!!!

yo, how can i ignore you changing your name to my mom's name in the middle of all thas shit i was talking last night....

i told yall i find it very difficult to ignore coincidences...they stick out to me like bright lights in a dark room.....

there has to be an explanation!!!!!
Regina is the name my mother almost gave me.

Doing this tournament is making me notice how well rounded Ye's catalog is. He's arguably the Goat, eventhough I still say Dre>>>
timbo's still my favorite...

just blaze is my boy...

but you're 100% right....

i thought u were gonna play soon as i get my money right for the money song, and u still won it with rhianna

timbo's still my favorite...

just blaze is my boy...

but you're 100% right....

i thought u were gonna play soon as i get my money right for the money song, and u still won it with rhianna

Lol I was and ofc I think that song is better but the rih song went more with the theme

That's unique.
it's west african....typcialy a sir name in mali or ghana

you gotta lotta soccer players and politicians rocking the name from africa

this is the most current popular one

upload_2017-7-28_11-59-52.png

Back