Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK Decades FINALS: 90s (Hip Hop) ChiCity vs. TheMasterKey vs. Remedy

i don't know what kandy has in store for her hosting finale... but as i see it it's

TMK-16
Remy-11
Chi-8

but i felt the need to make a pie chart, just so you can visually see how fucking far chi was out of this shit from the start
upload_2017-7-18_12-42-49.png

see if you look at the green......you see that Goldie took a large chunk of the votes to begin with

46% to be exact....while not quite 50%

it's still a shit load more than CHI punk ass who only got 23% of the popular vote

I mean even Remy was able to pull a respectable 31% meaning she got atleast a third of the votes of a 3-way final.. i mean that's all you can ask....

the numbers speak for themselves....

TMK-The Master Key AKA Goldie is the champion of this edition of Mortal Kombat

i don't know what kandy has in store for her hosting finale... but as i see it it's

TMK-16
Remy-11
Chi-8

but i felt the need to make a pie chart, just so you can visually see how fucking far chi was out of this shit from the start
View attachment 9964

see if you look at the green......you see that Goldie took a large chunk of the votes to begin with

it's still a shit load more than CHI punk ass who only got 23% of the popular vote

I mean even Remy was able to pull a respectable 31% meaning she got atleast a third of the votes of a 3-way final.. i mean that's all you can ask....

Interesting chart

Very factual and very detailed

I wonder what percentage of it Du votes got..... .

TMK-16
Remy-11
Chi-8

View attachment 9964

giphy.gif

Interesting chart

Very factual and very detailed

I wonder what percentage of it Du votes got..... .
ey bruh i gave you 25% of your votes....

it coulda been a whole lot more ugly if i wasn't such a fair and upstanding citizen

I thought AP was my mortal enemy in these tournaments but that has changed

Match me up with Du EVERY round

TMK-16
Remy-11
Chi-8

View attachment 9964

still funny

We gotta get a new MK started lol I want my rematch in the comedy MK this nigga chi cheated lol

Back