Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK Decades FINALS: 90s (Hip Hop) ChiCity vs. TheMasterKey vs. Remedy

Bet... Gimme a second.

If Goldie or Chi win..... Just know that they earned it....

Cuz I live for moments to shit on people within the rules

OK..

#1-song with number in the title...

this one was immediately between Chi and TMK...and I will say it was tough. twenty-two two's is one of jay's smoothest tracks...and the comedy at the end provided hours of entertainment when it first came out. However 24 hours to live is one of the dopest concepts of all time......it was creative as hell, and every rapper understood and stayed on topic....this song imo took more effort.....especially given the amount of people....and it just was more ground breaking.....

reluctantly....question 1 goes to Chi

Chi-1
TMK-0
Remmy-0

#2 song with hot int he title
Remy easy....I don't know what the fuck yall niggaz was thinking......and i'm not gonna stop there...cuz i've been waiting for this....

What the fuck were you niggaz thinking??!!!?! This is the finals...this is not the time to be pussy footing....get your fucking heads in the game!! You see me? Du? I was in the finals once....with 3 other niggaz.....and i skull dragged niggaz my whole way thro.....yall tho...i don't know what the fuck yall doing.....i hope Remmy kills yall

Chi-1
TMK-0
Remy-1

#3 song with RnB singer

This might have been the closest one.....DMX is one of my favorite rappers of all time, and Sisqo is from baltimore, and this song was great cuz it named all the thots and fueled countless hours of teenage antics as a result...however from an artistic stand point....it was more of a fun song.....which narrowed it down to tupac and tupac.....well scarface and tupac and tupac.....while I love jodeci a million and one more times than unknown johnny P (i had to google the nigga) scarface vibe...the imagery....the way they rhymed together....smle is the superior song....

i can't beleive yall letting this niga chi win...

Goldie you fucking up son...

Chi-2
TMK-0
Remy-1

#4 Song number 4

So goldie got a lucky one......I gave you power is easily one of Nas's best songs ever.....the rest of yall wasn't even in it this time....yea yea...comnnon and L boogie.....Still Dre.....both great songs.... but yall not true hip hop heads if yall thought for a second I gave you power wasn't gonna stomp this one......

Chi-2
TMK-1
Remmy-1

#5 Intro song
ANother fucking lay up for Goldie....

I swear if yall niggaz let this nigga come back like this on yall, yall deserve to lose.....

but yea... most anticipated album of all time, most fitting album title of all time, first thing you hear when it comes on is..."i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah, you don't wanna fuck with me.....i got the police bustin after me, but they can't do nothing to a G.....9let's get ready to ruuummmmbllleeeeee) didn't tyson come out to this one fight?

yea he did.....

Chi-2
TMK-2
Remy-1
Remmy what the fuck you doing!!!!!!!!!!! I'm rooting for you!!!!!!!!!!

wait........there's not a number 6?
i thought it was best of 7 for the finals.......

oh well

I'm tied

Chi-2 TMK-2

Remy-1

Yea I clearly lost the "hot" theme, but the rest "riight"
aye bruh i was an impartial of a judge as you gonna get....

i wanted nothing more than to give Remmy questions 1-5 just for nothing other than it would have been full of insults and like to challenge myself with how insulting i can be without breaking any rules....
but as i said from the jump, every question yall won....yall niggaz really won....

this was a good battle.....i can't even front....

pe4Vzsc_zpsoevgqfjt.gif

Back