Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coming Soon Lupe Fiasco - Tix Mape

That shit isn't dope? C'mon, fam. Who else does shit like this? He put The Last Supper in rap form. Used a completely original idea to talk about an age-old masterpiece and a point of contention within the world of religion.

@Goldie is this nerd rap?

it is....and im ok with that

the one thing that tells me its nerd rap, is that I cant talk about this shit with nobody irl lol

like the conversation just wont happen....my bros, cousins, homies, etc do not fw shit like this and really dont care about breaking down concept albums and listening to shit you dont get at first

a couple days ago my boy was like man so much music just dropped and named wayne, gates, kodak, and some other shit....I added Lupe and it was like

:huh:
"oh for real?......yeah....hell yeah lupe can rap tho"

lupe only exists in my world via the internet

is it really or is it that certain people dont value anything other than what amounts to throwing paint at the wall..

Concepts, coherent ideas, lyrics is kinda normal.. we shouldnt make willfull ignorance/lack of curiosity the new norm.

I guess it is already..

at this point, im not trying to convince anyone to give Lupe a chance

i get music is subjective, but its strange to see some of the artists people like that TRY to do similar music as lupe but they dont feel lupe

I tried explaining to two people the concept of the "wave" disc, and they were legit confused asking, and i kid you not, "how did slaves survive?"..

~marlofacepalm.gif~

which is why I said im ok with the term nerd rap

if thats what it must be called

and i cant call everyone that doesnt listen dumb

its just not for mass consumption

Back