Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Hype music

These kids HAVE heard these tracks, even tho they are 15 years or so old
but again shit likes this is ageless, not to mention "theme appropriate"

Great drops bruh. I thought about Knuck if u buck and Never scared but wont sure if i'd use em but you right. It is theme appropriate.

I actually do some "Djing" too. Just family events and shit but I kinda wanna get serious w/ it. The thing is im always scrambling to put together playlist for this younger crowd. I know all the artist they into for the most part, just dont be keeping up with what songs are hot at the time

dubbz, real shit, when i go referee at these white schools, im amazed at how they be trying to get buck to Mo Bamba and shit

like,...legit be confused

yeah i dont really consider none of this new shit "hype"

but i can admit im probably out of touch with what gets them going

them niggas wanna shoot and floss and play that ignant ass which way am I not looking game lmao

bottle flip ass lil dudes

you know what @TonyDubbz just roast them lil niggas and play sumn terrible lol. tell em they gotta get their own nerve, win a game, and then you'll take votes from them on a playlist

VeneratedMeagerIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

yeah i dont really consider none of this new shit "hype"

but i can admit im probably out of touch with what gets them going

them niggas wanna shoot and floss and play that ignant ass which way am I not looking game lmao

bottle flip ass lil dudes

you know what @TonyDubbz just roast them lil niggas and play sumn terrible lol. tell em they gotta get their own nerve, win a game, and then you'll take votes from them on a playlist

VeneratedMeagerIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

Killa Cam got you...

never heard that but a huge opportunity was missed for the culture here

there should be a video to that, with none other then Blanche rollin up on the passenger side of the old school

dubbz, real shit, when i go referee at these white schools, im amazed at how they be trying to get buck to Mo Bamba and shit

like,...legit be confused

I hear that one gets them mfs hype everytime bruh

Mo bamba played out don’t play that

The artist a one hit wonder and is abusive and once they realized mo bamba sucks in the NBA the song lost steam
He one year in fam...let him get right lol

He was the one player in the lottery that didn’t deserve a song named after him lol

It’s cool 2k19 gonna immortalize sheck Wes and watch in 4 years niggas gonna laugh like “remember mo bamba had a song for him?

While he coming off the bench on his 3rd team
Lmao they were friends coming up tho so its not that out of pocket. Let that man cook..

good recs Germs, but i dont think these kids care about Silkk man

they know Blueface more than they know Silkk

Back