I need a hot girl
Back that azz up

No limit
We ready
Party don't stop
You don't wanna go to war
NL soldier
Make em say ugh

Niggas it’s a high school football game and y’all going with songs from 20 years ago lol
Lol and I laughed at Stay Fly, think how laid back that would be for somebody to come out to expecially if they trying to get hype. That's a chill ass vibe, the other team going murder them.

Niggas it’s a high school football game and y’all going with songs from 20 years ago lol

Drop some new shit nigga if you can think of any nigga

thats why i made the thread. I mean i got a few new songs but most are older and hype as fuck

Is niggas trying to fight or just get a lil rowdy?

Is niggas trying to fight or just get a lil rowdy?

Just a lil rowdy, these niggas might start fighting eachother. Like I said its 2 rival schools coming together n this the first game

Or go ahead and listen to these niggas posting cliche songs from the early 2000s that niggas hear every time a movie trailer plays lol

Nah they asked for some older hype joints too but I feel where you coming cause you'd be amazed at how much shit from the early 2000s late 90s that these niggas dont know at all. Shit crazy and it makes me sad... I had a lil nigga laugh at my music and tell me it was trash a couple months back and his reason was cause I listen to a bunch of rappers nobody know about..

thing is i was listening to the shit we all came up on in the 90s & 2000s. I wish i would of recorded the exchange cause we ended up sitting down together for like a hr and a half just goin back and forth track for track. I'd play a song from one of my playlist that i just KNEW he had heard only for him to say he hadn't then he'd do the same to me & out of all the new niggas he played the only ones i knew were G-Herbo & Lil Baby

Good drops @a.mann my homeboy told me that Mo Bamba song be getting em hype so that was one i had on the list & I dont even know how I forgot about the Jay Rock joint

I actually "DJ" part-time

So naturally I need to be hip what these young bucks are currently rockin' to

And I've learned over the years, that Yeah, it's certain songs that are TOO old school for the youngin's. But there are plenty tracks that transcends the age gap and receives universal love....

Back