Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

I put like 40 hours into Elden Ring before I really even got started on the story. I appreciate that this game won't let you get that sidetracked.

I got about 7 hours in and still ain’t left the Kalm area. Not using fast travel much because I’m playing this shit like hard mode already and Im fighting everything along the way to each destination to level up.

It’s dope you can use the level ups to get the spells you can cast without using MP, that’s definitely gonna come in handy

Was taken away from my gaming due to a woman. Finally got rid of her and putting more time into this before work. I'm outside of kalm just collecting the areas and doing side quests like a mf.

Smh. Going to lifespring locations or somewhere else only to find that it's locked.

Barretts plowing through walls. Clouds got a big ass sword that's cutting through robots. Last game I watched Tifa punch a behemoth. But I can't get that lifespring because the chain link fence door is locked. Fuck you square enix.

They already did a pretty good job with each character's playstyles in Remake, but I think they knocked it out of the park in this game. Every character feels unique when you control them. Sometimes fights feel too short because you don't have time to switch around as much as you might want.

They already did a pretty good job with each character's playstyles in Remake, but I think they knocked it out of the park in this game. Every character feels unique when you control them. Sometimes fights feel too short because you don't have time to switch around as much as you might want.

Word I be trying to get the synergy up but end up killin the enemy before I get a chance to use it. Playing on Normal for this one. Might run it back on hard mode like I did on the remake

Back