Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Best club fight song

Yooo Lmaoo

Couldn't have said it any better. This song killed the clubs when it was at its height down here smh. Another one you had to save and wait because niggas was go tear that bitch down when Boosie part came on

I can tell you how it would go: Song comes on, everyone goes to the middle of the spot or wherever the crowd's at. You start swaying or in our case down here (jigging) moving your head up and down to the beat, mugging like its legal, just getting ready for it. Then you start throwing up that set Lol, putting that shit up high in air, then you see niggas from another ward/hood wit their set reppin, so you start repping yo shit harder and start yelling "yea, yea, yea bih" Then Boosie part comes on and you just a hit a nigga, "bih waz happin," and all hell break loose, stomping niggas, hoes screaming and moving out the way Lmaooo yoo. Ah shit, It don't get no better than shit there. The song still playing Lmaoo until a real dj that's not watching the shit and trying to savage the party, would turn the song off and put on some Sunshine Anderson - I heard it all before, or some R. Kelly - I wish, I wish or some shit LMAOOOOO yoooo

Lmfaooo Sunshine Anderson

Sunshine Anderson came on in the Cricket store one day some years ago. Everybody was in that bitch lit. I was singing my heart out that day!

I could see Ante Up and Get at Me dog causing raucus at an east coast party

Its just wierd to me being a southern boy...Ante up MIGHT have a reaction like that...but it would proly be at a college party where there are east coast niggas....other than that...we going to the bar if they play that shit lol
Ante Up is about robbing and a beat down. It is literally a battery pack to anyone that was already on a mission that night or anyone you have a problem with in the same space. Also imagine a bunch.of already hyper Timberland wearing, screw face having Hennessy drinking dudes in a club and get at me dog comes on. You have to remember East coast only became big into gangs within the last 10 years so throw up your set meant nothing to us

Ante Up is about robbing and a beat down. It is literally a battery pack to anyone that was already on a mission that night or anyone you have a problem with in the same space. Also imagine a bunch.of already hyper Timberland wearing, screw face having Hennessy drinking dudes in a club and get at me dog comes on. You have to remember East coast only became big into gangs within the last 10 years so throw up your set meant nothing to us

“Throw up your set” to us in the south means your neighborhood...we just started that gangbanging within the past 10-15 yrs.

Hey Ms. Kandy if you are going to repost every song I post after I already said you Ong bore my post Stop ignoring my post. Please
I didn’t read any post before my post. I just came in posting. Glad to see we both think alike though!

Back