Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Best club fight song

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
For me there are only 2 songs i can think of.

Ante up!

and

Move Bitch!

Ante Up!

I don't know what it was about this beat, but this shit just made everybody bounce around and slam dance like them white boys. The Og was dope, but Busta on the remix with Remy was just over Kill, chicks would get involved it was sick. like motherfuckers be locked arm over shoulders and just sway wild as shit all over the club....
soooooooo many fights would pop off...it was ridiculous... There was thisone party at this little hole in the wall spot called club butter...this was a party DUSoldiers threw.....the party was already wild, prolly 250 ppl in a 150 person capacity spot......but when this track came on, niggaz literally broke the club.... they were for real life climbing on chandeliers....two fell out the ceiling..... niggaz ain't stop partying or playing the song... that shit was crazy bruh...college parties were wild as fuck. We was in philly, my boy from ny said they had to ban the song outta certain spots. That shit just made people way too violent.

Move Bitch

It always boggled my mind that Luda would on purpose make a song that will absolutely 100% of the time start a fight. Like the Brass was hitting hard like a marching band already...like what college aged nigga fro the south don't already get amped when they hear that hard hitting brass.... so this beat already tough to begin with....

and this is the era of that swaying hard in a crowd......and you make a song called move bitch get out the way?

like...thank god for the radio, cuz you never woulda got to mystikal's verse, cuz damn near every time the song came on in the club, i had to almost immediately be turned off....cuz the lights done came on, and the music done stopped, and it's like 40 niggaz in the middle of the spot fighting with bouncers......

talk about live entertainment!....those club fights used to be wild as shit to watch, bouncers would fuck niggaz up....i've been in the middle of quite a few of them brawls.....i'd get my licks in and then keep ym head on a swivel.. not tryna get snuck by a bouncer..i'd rather just back out on my own....

any other songs come to mind???

not lil boosie song...but this used to set it off

and

"if you dont give a damn, we dont give a fuck"

lol, y yall always do that....???

i write a nice little story for the songs.. yall niggaz write one sentence

:scust1:

shit man , make it interesting, tell a story.... describe the crowd reaction, something..... shit damn....

lol, y yall always do that....???

i write a nice little story for the songs.. yall niggaz write one sentence

:scust1:

shit man , make it interesting, tell a story.... describe the crowd reaction, something..... shit damn....

Re: meet me in the parking lot

back in BR, there used to be spots that exclusively promoted to that SR year HS,FR year college crowd. You played this song, and if there was a problem, this was the song to bring it out

Re: Damn

Again, if you dont give a damn...we dont give a fuck...you see that nigga...and there is a legit issue, they let it be known

Ok not a long story but I was down south in Alabama in one of those hood clubs where they searched no one. This song came on and I was a General not a killer but a General and I was shook

i remember when i came home from college and was tryna catch up with my boys who already was down the club....

i caught the bus down that bitch....i found them all in the middle of the floor, right when this bshit was rocking....

whole club shouting

"whothafuck.......want....what!!!!!.......whothafuck......want....what!!!!!......."

This made me laugh bc it's tragic and true lol.
I am not glorifying anything but real hood clubs are different wherever you go but that club had an extra layer of it could happen at any minute. It smelled like moonshine. They place smelled like moonshine and black and milds with a little bit of herb.

Back