Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baltimore City State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby has been federally indicted on charges of perjury and false statement on a loan application.

How do I say this....

So there's no amount of work she can do to erase that perception? There's nothing she can do in her position that would lead to you feeling as though she's better in that position than her predecessors?

Was this system working before her? Do you see it working after her? Do you think she has improved or made things worse?

How can a person precisely make this position work? And how closely have you followed her movements outside of that case?

And this isn't too argue at all, it's just crazy cuz I'm sure that everybody that gets into politics is trying their best to make a difference. I'm sure if you got the opportunity to make some serious change you would jump at it too. And you gotta understand that the resistance and adversity for that change will come from all angles.

Her kids already received death threats cuz she indicted police. So wishing them to rot in hell is a step up. But still overkill imo

How do I say this....

So there's no amount of work she can do to erase that perception? There's nothing she can do in her position that would lead to you feeling as though she's better in that position than her predecessors?

Was this system working before her? Do you see it working after her? Do you think she has improved or made things worse?

How can a person precisely make this position work? And how closely have you followed her movements outside of that case?

And this isn't too argue at all, it's just crazy cuz I'm sure that everybody that gets into politics is trying their best to make a difference. I'm sure if you got the opportunity to make some serious change you would jump at it too. And you gotta understand that the resistance and adversity for that change will come from all angles.

Her kids already received death threats cuz she indicted police. So wishing them to rot in hell is a step up. But still overkill imo
No, she has an innocent man in prison and has shown she's not doing anything to right the wrong. Just because she's black you want to give her pass for the fuck shit she's been doing.

I'm not giving her a pass. Hold her accountable for what she's done. But this isn't it. This is revenge for pissing off the wrong people.

Regular folks getting locked up over these covid money schemes, a chick making 250k sure as hell shouldn't have been doing that dumb stuff
Nobody care about that shit .. They just want her gone so nobody questions police shootings.

Again I live in the city. Cops legit feel like they being restricted bcuz they have to think before resorting to deadly force cuz the states attorneys is out to get them.

Like I'm not even bullshitting. At the core of every mosby attack is the belief that cops will be free to do whatever once she's gone. And people outside the city don't see it that way

But again, this is why I don't care for these arguments. Politics is dirty no matter how you look at it. And nobody wants to ever see both sides. So y'all go on with the Mosley bashing. I'm just tired of seeing old white people on TV talking about how it's our fault we getting shot

But again, this is why I don't care for these arguments. Politics is dirty no matter how you look at it. And nobody wants to ever see both sides. So y'all go on with the Mosley bashing. I'm just tired of seeing old white people on TV talking about how it's our fault we getting shot

Bruh, I get what you saying, but you still coming off as wanting to give her a pass because she's black.

I could be wrong, but it seems like you believe she is guilty of this, but you're trying to claim that nobody cares about it. I think the disagreement here is that some of us do care. Some of us are tired of these politicians being shitty and corrupt no matter what race they are.

There will never be a pure person to apply for these jobs. And if they do, they won't get elected.

Only people who are willing to get dirty. And the second they try to institute any change, they get targeted. So it's damned if you do, damned if you don't.,🤷🏿‍♂️

There will never be a pure person to apply for these jobs. And if they do, they won't get elected.

Only people who are willing to get dirty. And the second they try to institute any change, they get targeted. So it's damned if you do, damned if you don't.,🤷🏿‍♂️

There's a difference between playing dirty politics and just trying to use your position to enrich yourself. I can respect a politician that gets down in the dirt because that's what needs to be done to get shit accomplished. That's not what's happening here though.

Last edited:

You're acknowledging that pure people don't get selected for those positions. With that said. Let's say said person tries to change the corrupt system from the inside.

What about all the peoples lives they fucked up for years to even be in position to get selected for such a position by the higher ups in this corrupt system? What could said person actually do to atone for the shit they personally did and what they know their co-workers did fucking over people in the judicial system?

Which is why I don't particularly like these conversations. There are no good guys

Politics isnt dirty just because you alot of fuckery going on. There is legalized bribery and then what she did. She don't have the complexion to get away with the corruption other white politicians get away with,. Im not gonna excuse her corruptness because she black. You can find another Black Politician who plays the game right.

Expect more from your leaders.

Politics isnt dirty just because you alot of fuckery going on. There is legalized bribery and then what she did. She don't have the complexion to get away with the corruption other white politicians get away with,. Im not gonna excuse her corruptness because she black. You can find another Black Politician who plays the game right.

Expect more from your leaders.
You show me one. They all play dirty

It may not be as bad as NY's stop and frisk but the two times I've spent the night in bookings

1. Sitting in a back yard.
2. Giving someone a ride home.

Both times I actually had to get the charges expunged off my record cuz it was dumb as fuck. I did nothing. But courts gotta court. The jails are still dumb over crowded. And mad people will flat out cop a plea to go to prison unwarranted vs spending time in the jail waiting for trial.

Honestly I'm with not pushing non-violent crimes as heavy. The blow back is expected... Cuz they lock niggaz up for way too much shit. I can't defend the rest of it cuz she do be fucking up a lot. The wife and I always talk about how she needs to stop moving like they just gonna look the other way on shit. Only thing I feel like they over killed was the speaking engagement. That shit was an assembly of black women politicians and the news was shaking with fury. That shit don't bother me. I like when Black folks in positions of power try to get on one accord. Cuz she got a whole damn office. But yeah.... It's a lot

I will say the amount of programs for youth that opened up in the city with Brandon in office is way more than before him.

I know a couple of dudes who left their jobs to start working on those programs. I'm bout to get into some prp shit myself. Homie from highschool just got the funding to start one up

It's gonna be a lot of fucked up and shitty things she has to do to keep the job. And prolly a lot of shitty things she had to do to get the job.

I don't think those things will ever completely absolve her of all ridicule and blame.... But that's not what this indictment is about. It's about every single time she didn't do shit for the higher ups and took a stand on shit that they didn't want her to....

Like they literally taking her to federal court for pulling from her 401k to get a house in Florida. 😕

How many white politicians don't get federal indictments for that kinda shit? Prolly the exact ones who advised her on it

Putin gif.gif

"Set of rules for whites.............set of rules for blacks."

She thought she could get away with the same things white people get away with.

Big mistake.

She's done.

Back