Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baltimore City State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby has been federally indicted on charges of perjury and false statement on a loan application.

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby on Thursday was charged in a federal indictment that accuses her of filing misleading information and paperwork for loan applications.

Mosby, 41, is charged with two counts each of perjury and false statement on mortgage applications, relating to the purchases of two vacation homes in Florida, according to the Department of Justice.
If convicted, Mosby faces a maximum of five years in federal prison for each count of perjury and a maximum of 30 years in federal prison for the two counts of making false mortgage applications.
Her lawyer, Scott Bolden, told WJZ he and Mosby well fight the “bogus” and “politically motivated” charges.

They hate them cuz they young and black. While I find the trial of Keith Davis unfortunate, the mosbys had a target on their back the second she tried to change the officers in the Freddie gray trial...

As a resident of the city who watches the news daily Nick and Marilyn mosby along with Brandon Scott are literally taking on all the old white politicians and people of power not just in Baltimore city, but state wide and nation wide.

I detest talking politics, cuz it's basically all politics... But I pay attention. And I confidently feel she is the type of change we need to see in the judicial system.

But because she's young and black, she will always face resistance. And the media will always paint their family in the darkest light possible because it's easier to destroy black people when the news is telling you every day how "bad" they are.

The reality this country will never be for black people, cuz every time black people make a difference.... Shit like this happens. Niggaz ain't never gonna win

They hate them cuz they young and black. While I find the trial of Keith Davis unfortunate, the mosbys had a target on their back the second she tried to change the officers in the Freddie gray trial...

As a resident of the city who watches the news daily Nick and Marilyn mosby along with Brandon Scott are literally taking on all the old white politicians and people of power not just in Baltimore city, but state wide and nation wide.

I detest talking politics, cuz it's basically all politics... But I pay attention. And I confidently feel she is the type of change we need to see in the judicial system.

But because she's young and black, she will always face resistance. And the media will always paint their family in the darkest light possible because it's easier to destroy black people when the news is telling you every day how "bad" they are.

The reality this country will never be for black people, cuz every time black people make a difference.... Shit like this happens. Niggaz ain't never gonna win

I don't know if she guilty of what they saying she did but to the bold.

In her career as a prosecutor how many unfortunate Keith Davis' you think she personally has under her belt? How many you think she knows about because of where she works?

A black person doesn't get the position she currently has now in the judicial system unless they fucking over other black people.

I believe you about this shit happening because she charged the officers in the Freddie Gray case. Goes to my point she tried to stop playing the game that got her into that position and the powers that be showing her what happens when black people who play the game decide to flex a lil bit for their people and go against the wants of those who put them into that position.

I don't know if she guilty of what they saying she did but to the bold.

In her career as a prosecutor how many unfortunate Keith Davis' you think she personally has under her belt? How many you think she knows about because of where she works?

A black person doesn't get the position she currently has now in the judicial system unless they fucking over other black people.

I believe you about this shit happening because she charged the officers in the Freddie Gray case. Goes to my point she tried to stop playing the game that got her into that position and the powers that be showing her what happens when black people who play the game decide to flex a lil bit for their people and go against the wants of those who put them into that position.
It's gonna be a lot of fucked up and shitty things she has to do to keep the job. And prolly a lot of shitty things she had to do to get the job.

I don't think those things will ever completely absolve her of all ridicule and blame.... But that's not what this indictment is about. It's about every single time she didn't do shit for the higher ups and took a stand on shit that they didn't want her to....

Like they literally taking her to federal court for pulling from her 401k to get a house in Florida. 😕

How many white politicians don't get federal indictments for that kinda shit? Prolly the exact ones who advised her on it

It's gonna be a lot of fucked up and shitty things she has to do to keep the job. And prolly a lot of shitty things she had to do to get the job.

I don't think those things will ever completely absolve her of all ridicule and blame.... But that's not what this indictment is about. It's about every single time she didn't do shit for the higher ups and took a stand on shit that they didn't want her to....

Like they literally taking her to federal court for pulling from her 401k to get a house in Florida. 😕

How many white politicians don't get federal indictments for that kinda shit? Prolly the exact ones who advised her on it

I agree with you. It's some bullshit what they're doing to her but at the same time all black people in positions like her get into this type of shit.

The higher ups want you loyal to them and want said black person to have the backing of black people for control purposes.

Well charging Freddie Gray killers kept her having the backing of black people but it pissed off the higher ups who put her in that position.

So now they feel they need to show her who really in control regardless of the title she holds.

It's fucked up all around the board

That's why I hate talking about politics and black politicians in particular. Because in order to get in and try to administer any inkling of change whatsoever... They have to do a lot of counter productive shit to begin with

It's like the police officer in keona Holley that just passed....she wanted to make change, she was tired of the agenda and figured she'd be a cop and be the change she wanted to see....

Two years on the job she gets killed in her cruiser. Like black folks can't win no matter what

Its bullshit in the sense that there are politicians who do much worse.. it seems this is heavy very heavy handed when contrasted with whats out there sounds like an ax to grind not trying to defend her at all im just talking about how naked this is..
Word. This is petty as shit. She not being indicted for anything involving a person's trial. It's cuz of her 401k and a house in Florida

Word. This is petty as shit. She not being indicted for anything involving a person's trial. It's cuz of her 401k and a house in Florida

Ya'll don't think this is at least in part with fatigue over Baltimore politicians always being caught in some shit? Sooner or later, they will make an example out of someone.

now just make excuses for a corrupt politician because shes young and … Black

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

also the Keith Davis trial is way deeper than “misfortune” this clown ass bitch is purposely keeping him in jail for a crime he didnt commit

I hope her and her jigga boo ass family rot in hell

lmao “there are way worse politicians” holding someone in prison for a crime they didnt commit after they were shot 11 times by the cops is pretty bad to me

Back