giphy.gif

@TheMasterKey with Kanye West

VS

tumblr_mmi6k4bfRJ1rvxk04o1_500.gif

@Chi-Town B with Pharrell Williams.

VS

just-blaze-wylin-out.gif

@Judge_Judah with Just Blaze

Theme 1: Post a song by your producer that you can play to win your girl back after a break up.

Theme 2: Post a song by your producer that can be danced to/sung by at a reception by a bride and groom.

Theme 3: Post a song by your producer that is a story telling song.

Theme 4: Post a song by your producer that is all about money!

Theme 5: post a song by your produce that is about someone being in a bad place.

We will judge by points.

Theme 1: Post a song by your producer that you can play to win your girl back after a break up.

Theme 2: Post a song by your producer that can be danced to/sung by at a reception by a bride and groom.

Theme 3: Post a song by your producer that is a story telling song. I'll come back to this one

Theme 5: post a song by your produce that is about someone being in a bad place.

Last edited:

(I could've killed yall with Nas -poppa was a playa and alicia keys - you don't know my name but...)

Songs not available

Jay Z - You Don't Know

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't even pull out the Cam classics Just produced based on the themes...smh

It's ight tho. I think this gonna be close.

Hopefully

1. CTB

2. Though one. Can I give .5 points to both CTB and Goldie, if not give it to Goldie

3. Arbitrator Juda

4. Another close one between CTB and Goldie. I'm going with Goldie because it fits the theme better

5. Goldie

1. ChiTown

2. Goldie but Chi-Town song was a good choice too.

3. Goldie, I don't feel like Judah's song was telling a story.

4. I love Grindin but Goldie's choice fits better.

5. Goldie, I hate the Kelis song, it fits though. Spaceships was a better fit.

So Far...

Chi-Town- 2

Goldie- 7

Judah- 1

I think CTB shouldn't have thrown Theme 3 away like that. It could've been a potential win.

@Savage Du we will wait for your vote.

Back