Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
OV Hoes are delusional the deluxe version was the most well received Drake project in a WHILE

Why would he not build on that

too many whites, corporations, fucking nerds and of course Stans making this entire 'beef" lame as shit.

We got some eye spy nigga trying to extort Drake which is going to turn bad for that weirdo

Niggas posting random ass nobody's from twitter with their opinions and stanning for their favorite artist

Our culture our culture our culture smh

Last edited:
Hammer wasn't the lick people thought he was iykyk
That's why I was curious if it really was hammer.
If pac had a stint in Oakland shouldn't he have known that or was this before?
Why would he call what hammer was doing some sambo shit when he got in from being a background dancer?

Old niggaz

@Old Man Cain

@konceptjones

@ZMaKEa

@deadeye
The_Auxiliary_Territorial_Service_in_the_United_Kingdom_1939_-_1945_H36315.jpg

I need answers.

That's why I was curious if it really was hammer.
If pac had a stint in Oakland shouldn't he have known that or was this before?
Why would he call what hammer was doing some sambo shit when he got in from being a background dancer?

Old niggaz

@Old Man Cain

@konceptjones

@ZMaKEa

@deadeye
The_Auxiliary_Territorial_Service_in_the_United_Kingdom_1939_-_1945_H36315.jpg

I need answers.
Hammer was ballboy for the A's he wasn't a gangsta but he wasn't a punk. He and Short put the world unto Oakland and just like Drake niggas hated that Hammer went pop with his rhymes instead of being rappity rap, gangsta or conscious. Which was the genre's in hiphop at the time late 80's early 90's. Pac was rapping like Chuck D his first album then went more street/gangsta his 2nd and he started to sell plus acting and drama got him to fatherless nigga's God status.

We keep downplaying the wheelchair dude but he’s a legit journalist , if he has some bigass story against drake he’s gona get paaaid of books and shows why would sell the info? When he can get paid off the story super crazy

IMG_0858.png

They will both be fine. Drake will drop another number 1 and Kendrick for sure is gonna go multi-platinum. He could roll out his whole album off the back of this and Not Like Us is the main single.

If it ends here, Kendrick Lamar won the battle. It was entertaining for sure. Kendrick killed him, Drake was unprepared and underestimated him, Kendrick looks like he was planning this for a long time.

It’s official

Might be the first diss track to ever do this

“Like That” was just number one last month. “Hiss” by Meg was number one a few months ago. To date these are the only three diss tracks in rap history to hit number one on the charts according to Billboard.

Back