Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Charlemagne’s take is wholeheartedly stupid. I understand he wants to prop both dudes up cuz he’s a radio personality at the end of the day but come on now. Only one “nuke” was thrown and it wasn’t from Drake (although he had a good try). You don’t have to like one side or another and believe every little thing that was said in this battle cuz realistically you can’t. Unless actual proof comes out you can’t. I dunno how it came to be that hard truths had to be part of a rap beef lol.

While Drake takes a hit cuz of the beef on a rap level, no businessman in their right mind is using tracks from a rap battle to vet out who they do business with. As long as Drake & Kendrick have a base and generates clicks and money, they gonna be ok.

Charlemagne’s take is wholeheartedly stupid. I understand he wants to prop both dudes up cuz he’s a radio personality at the end of the day but come on now. Only one “nuke” was thrown and it wasn’t from Drake (although he had a good try). You don’t have to like one side or another and believe every little thing that was said in this battle cuz realistically you can’t. Unless actual proof comes out you can’t. I dunno how it came to be that hard truths had to be part of a rap beef lol.

While Drake takes a hit cuz of the beef on a rap level, no businessman in their right mind is using tracks from a rap battle to vet out who they do business with. As long as Drake & Kendrick have a base and generates clicks and money, they gonna be ok.
Charlemagne still holding out for the interview

The threat is divesting from the system altogether and withholding the vote til we get reparations

Niggas are frightened of that option because it requires integrity and upsetting white people.

It requires more guts than just determining if Kendrick or drake won a rap battle

The US's military and market prestige and domination is freefall nationally and internationally ...in response, the state is panicking and doin all kinds of unpopular and antidemocratic shit here and all over the world trying to stabilize itself ...and it's failing

To consider a pocket of black people potentially not voting a "threat" in this historic geopolitical moment is nearsighted and inconsiderate to put it mildly

How y’all tracking his crypto

His ethereum account just got $250 Ms added to it.

Somebody paid that fool off
View attachment 1310566

Should’ve just dropped it anyway if whatever he had was worth all that. All this cloak and dagger shit is nasty work

His threat on Friday night gave a deadline of 12 noon today..so obviously someone was thirsty and or shook enough to pay him off, plus the crypto aint really traceable by the feds so....

Iirc I think he asked for $850k ish? And looks like he got it all.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
The US's military and market prestige and domination is freefall nationally and internationally ...in response, the state is panicking and doin all kinds of unpopular and antidemocratic shit here and all over the world trying to stabilize itself ...and it's failing

To consider a pocket of black people potentially not voting a "threat" in this historic geopolitical moment is nearsighted and inconsiderate to put it mildly
Then we have nothing to lose, might as well stop being hoes 🤷🏾‍♂️

thinking about Malcolm X, Fred Hampton, Bunchy and John Huggins vs Us. they were all infiltrated. the result was they were turned against each other. black men killed each other by way of white persuasion. watch your asses with this goofy meaningless shit. you might think i'm some old dude squawking but the doom is repeating.

thinking about Malcolm X, Fred Hampton, Bunchy and John Huggins vs Us. they were all infiltrated. the result was they were turned against each other. black men killed each other by way of white persuasion. watch your asses with this goofy meaningless shit. you might think i'm some old dude squawking but the doom is repeating.

How does any of that relate to this…

Back