Welcome To aBlackWeb

Zombie Warning In Florida

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Residents of Lake Worth in Florida have survived a brief panic after a local alert system suggested a zombie outbreak had begun.

On Sunday at around 2 a.m., the update was sent out to inform locals of a power outage. Unfortunately it also told people that there had been “far less” than 7,000 customers involved due to zombie activity.

The power outage in the area only lasted 27 minutes and affected just under 8,000 people according to the Palm Beach Post.

The repair time of the “zombie activity” was slated to take three hours. “Power outage and zombie alert for residents of Lake Worth and Terminus,” the alert post said. “There are now far less than seven thousand three hundred and eighty customers involved due to extreme zombie activity. Restoration time uncertain.”

According to a Facebook post—written by the city’s public information officer Ben Kerr—the zombie reference was entirely accidental and was not part of any kind of prank.

“We are looking into reports that the system mentioned zombies,” Kerr wrote. “I want to reiterate that Lake Worth does not have any zombie activity currently and apologise for the system message

City officials suspect the system may have been hacked and are now checking other messages before another automated zombie message is sent.

Interestingly, one of the locations referred to is Terminus, a key location in the hit zombie show “The Walking Dead.”

cool shit

somebody been planning that for a while

minor charge at best

I love people who will take a strike just for kicks

s/o to the people that made the turned the hollywood sign into hollyweed

lmao....lazy and no risk involved but i chuckled

if he was trill he woulda knocked the "S" out and put Al Green album cover posters over those windows

Back