Welcome To aBlackWeb

anybody watch it yet?
The girl playing Zola is very mf sexy in it.. just hmm

A lot of fuckery that'll make you cringe

And if you remember the story like i thought i did you'll notice they left out an important detail at the end

And if you remember the story like i thought i did you'll notice they left out an important detail at the end

I vaguely remember the story. I'll check for it again before I watch at some point

I didn't remember the story until I saw the trailer. Not something I'll watching, so spoiler what they left out if you don't mind.

You meant the part about the african dude ending up being a major human trafficking piece of shit or nah? Yeah they prolly shoulda kept that part of the story in

You meant the part about the african dude ending up being a major human trafficking piece of shit or nah? Yeah they prolly shoulda kept that part of the story in
ok yea that too. They made him out as a "gorilla pimp" but not necessarily a hardcore trafficker

I was talking about what actually made that white boy beat his own ass and jump off the balcony. I hope I'm not missremembering but I was pretty sure the pimp made the white girl give him head in front of the white boy before he..spazzed lol

And considering all the other unnecessary scenes they showed I don't know why they left that out

ok yea that too. They made him out as a "gorilla pimp" but not necessarily a hardcore trafficker

I was talking about what actually made that white boy beat his own ass and jump off the balcony. I hope I'm not missremembering but I was pretty sure the pimp made the white girl give him head in front of the white boy before he..spazzed lol

yeah they implied it tho... kinda... they kept it safe by just having the white dude freaking out then throwing up and just cut to him cleaning the shit up and his ol lady getting out of the shower..

strange the shit they chose to leave out of the story.. but not really lol

Back