Welcome To aBlackWeb

Zoey 101’ star Alexa Nikolas accuses Jonah Hill of forcing himself on her when she was 16 and he was 24

I don't get it.... what does all these messages have to do with anything?

I don't really understand what they are supposed to mean either. It seems like he had boundaries that he expected her to respect and they were too much for her. It sounds like they just weren't compatible. What I don't get is why she's trying to paint it as if he said something horrible or abusive to her. Maybe I missed it or mixed something up, but it seems like he was mostly whining about her not appreciating him. People can't just break up without trying to demonize and destroy each other publicly?

The messages are wild as hell. So he dated a woman who surfed but didn't want her to do things surfers do? He liked pictures of her in a bathing suit but didn't want her to wear one? She's lame for leaking the messages and he's weird for going after somebody who he tried to change.

As for the predator shit...there's way too many instances of young women being preyed on by older dudes. Especially in Hollywood. If that's true then he definitely needs to see some consequences behind it.

So, they were in a relationship together............she got her feelings hurt...........and now she's trying to hurt him by accusing him of being a predator?

Shaq walking away clip.gif

The messages are wild as hell. So he dated a woman who surfed but didn't want her to do things surfers do? He liked pictures of her in a bathing suit but didn't want her to wear one? She's lame for leaking the messages and he's weird for going after somebody who he tried to change.

As for the predator shit...there's way too many instances of young women being preyed on by older dudes. Especially in Hollywood. If that's true then he definitely needs to see some consequences behind it.
That context helps...cause from just reading the messages, it look like he's expressing his boundaries.... It's still cheap of her to put those messages out if they broke up...

Agreed on the predator shit.. He need to face the music IF that's true

That context helps...cause from just reading the messages, it look like he's expressing his boundaries.... It's still cheap of her to put those messages out if they broke up...

Agreed on the predator shit.. He need to face the music IF that's true

Yeah that's why I think both are being stupid. You date a surf instructor then tell them a key aspect of their job makes you uncomfortable. When he knew that before he went after her. That's just dumb.

I understand where yall coming from but we not gonna normalize grown men preying on 16 year olds.

Im with the folks who say they need proof that Jonah ever did anything to her. To that, I say cool.

Im not with the folks saying "women need to be accountable" when the topic is a 24+ year old inviting or even letting in 16 year olds to a house party, letting them get drunk, and then having sex with them.

And I know society is very two sided about this, but im not.

Fuck any older woman who took advantage of young boys too.
Lmao. A lot of men in this thread basically slut shaming saying, “She should not have gone to a party if she didn’t want to get raped.”

Straight out of the Taliban book on gender relations.

Back