Welcome To aBlackWeb

Zoey 101’ star Alexa Nikolas accuses Jonah Hill of forcing himself on her when she was 16 and he was 24

The difference between how guys and chicks come up is so weird. A 16 y/o girl can make the choice to go to a party, get drunk, and do shit with an older guy, and call that guy a predator. That's probably fair because a lot of those dudes are predators. What's odd to me is that I can't, as a guy, ever remember having a mindset like that. Like if I went to a party where I probably shouldn't have been, gotten drunk when I shouldn't have, and something bad happened to me, my only reaction would have been that I fucked up. Like if I got robbed because I was slippin, I would have been mad at the robbers, but I would have been madder at myself.

I was just having a conversation with my first cousin about how he got taken advantage of when he was younger. I told him that the adults did him wrong, and he said he really just now is starting to see that at 40, but from 16 up until now, he always just blamed himself because he was warned against fucking with those people and he chose to do it anyway.

The difference between how guys and chicks come up is so weird. A 16 y/o girl can make the choice to go to a party, get drunk, and do shit with an older guy, and call that guy a predator. That's probably fair because a lot of those dudes are predators. What's odd to me is that I can't, as a guy, ever remember having a mindset like that. Like if I went to a party where I probably shouldn't have been, gotten drunk when I shouldn't have, and something bad happened to me, my only reaction would have been that I fucked up. Like if I got robbed because I was slippin, I would have been mad at the robbers, but I would have been madder at myself.

I was just having a conversation with my first cousin about how he got taken advantage of when he was younger. I told him that the adults did him wrong, and he said he really just now is starting to see that at 40, but from 16 up until now, he always just blamed himself because he was warned against fucking with those people and he chose to do it anyway.
Men tend to take accountability for most things……

Women are powerful and helpless ,
Highly educated but naive
Wanna look grown but respect my youth and don’t look.

All at the same damn time

Society has allowed some ladies to always have an out and play victim. Crazy that it don’t work for as many black women.

Female regret is the new drug. Basically every woman now can simply claim regret over any past encounter and call the dude a predator.

Jonah and Sarah's relationship is between them. He didn't hit her, or do anything but say he didn't feel comfortable with her flashing around. Good for him, because right now society wans men acting like Will Smith with Jada and just begin ok with whatever the woman is down for.

Alexa hasn't worked in 10 years, but can now try to regain fame with some BS. The same chick who married a 37 year old at 20

My only issue with all of this is the timing.

Why is this break-up shit coming out damn near a year later? What's her endgame? It just makes the motivation for sketchy as a muhfuck.

As for the Alexa chick coming out....well, we know how that go. She needs evidence that:
1) He was coming at her
and,
2) She was 16 when he did.

I understand where yall coming from but we not gonna normalize grown men preying on 16 year olds.

Im with the folks who say they need proof that Jonah ever did anything to her. To that, I say cool.

Im not with the folks saying "women need to be accountable" when the topic is a 24+ year old inviting or even letting in 16 year olds to a house party, letting them get drunk, and then having sex with them.

And I know society is very two sided about this, but im not.

Fuck any older woman who took advantage of young boys too.

Last edited:

Getting sexally assaulted or raped is a little different than getting caught slippin or robbed and the bolded is actually the mindset a lot of those victims have and why they stay silent which is fucked up.

Getting sexally assaulted or raped is a little different than getting caught slippin or robbed and the bolded is actually the mindset a lot of those victims have and why they stay silent which is fucked up.

I agree they are different. But that's closest scenario I could think of that is likely to happen to a guy. Guys do get raped, but it's not as commonly talked about.

And you're right, that some of those victims probably do feel that way, but I don't believe they are comfortable with it. LIke you said, they stay silent about it and it's fucked up particularly with how traumatic rape is. I don't think suffering in silence is seen as a bad thing by most guys even though it probably is.

My only issue with all of this is the timing.

Why is this break-up shit coming out damn near a year later? What's her endgame? It just makes the motivation for sketchy as a muhfuck.

As for the Alexa chick coming out....well, we know how that go. She needs evidence that:
1) He was coming at her
and,
2) She was 16 when he did.
He just became a father with his new girl not too long ago. That plus the Keke Palmer Usher thing just happened to be the perfect storm for whatever her aim is.

Ad far as the Alexa thing, she has been talking bout the abuse she's dealt with as an actor for some time now. Although I do agree the pile-on raises suspicion.

Back