Z-Ro Gets Beaten up

Supposedly it's about a drank case awhile back.....They were on their way to show, cops pulled them over, Z-Ro doesn't claim a couple drank bottles that are his, Jayton ends up with the charge and locked up
I remember them both talking about htis a few months back. Isn't this what led to the hostility between Trae and Z-Ro in the 1st place or did this just add fuel to the fire.

Dang shame that two grown as f*** ppl can't come together and squash their issues. Their work as the ABN group was unfuckwitable back in the day. I feel like if no one has died between the issues and people pay what they're owed, Z-Ro and Trae could have been able squash whatever the issue was

I remember them both talking about htis a few months back. Isn't this what led to the hostility between Trae and Z-Ro in the 1st place or did this just add fuel to the fire.

Dang shame that two grown as f*** ppl can't come together and squash their issues. Their work as the ABN group was unfuckwitable back in the day. I feel like if no one has died between the issues and people pay what they're owed, Z-Ro and Trae could have been able squash whatever the issue was

Just added fuel to the fire...they been beefing off and on for well over 10 years now for a bunch of different reasons

Reactions: BDP™️
No clue how one ended up like a ninja turtle so it ain't really that bad of a vid to me

Couple of body blows that didn't seem to phase him and Trae and 12 seem to have stopped it before it could really get ugly

Reactions: Koltrain
Maybe I'm missing something. But what is this supposed to tell us exactly? I see Z-Ro on the ground, getting punched in the side by a random nigga. I don't see Z-Ro getting beat up. I don't see Trae involved at all. I don't see an actual fight. I don't really see...anything.

I'm lost.

Maybe I'm missing something. But what is this supposed to tell us exactly? I see Z-Ro on the ground, getting punched in the side by a random nigga. I don't see Z-Ro getting beat up. I don't see Trae involved at all. I don't see an actual fight. I don't really see...anything.

I'm lost.
i second this, and no diss to threadstarter because all over twitter ppl are saying trae and zro fight
but trae is a peacemaker in this as far as the clip is concerned

this kinda false representation of shit can get ppl hurt or killed nowadays