Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Yusuf Hawkins: Storm Over Brooklyn

See the source image

See the source image

Image result for Yusef Hawkins Funeral

I was walking through the cemetery in BK with my girl a couple years ago waiting for some work to get done on my car and randomly walked past his grave and that shit broke my heart.

Not familiar with this story.. I'll be checking this out when it drops
If I remember correctly homie and his 2 friends went to Bensonhurst to inquire about a used car.....

About 30 cacs were waiting for them , some say the CACS thought they were messing w one of the neighborhood girls, others say the CACs thought they were coming to start a fight regardless the 30 cacs rushed them I think bout 7 of them had baseball bats and one of them shot the homie....

crazy thing this led to Al Sharpton getting stabbed the fuck up too

one of the dude convicted met up w Yusuf pops and apologized after being eeleased from prison...I believe the other convictedscheduled to get out in 2 yrs

Just finished watching this. Sharpton was obese. You cannot tell me Hot 97 had no idea of Paddy Duke's past. And all he got was a slap on the wrist (community service). New York is known for its diversity but diversity is not the same thing as inclusivity. That Fanna dude gets out in a couple of years

Just finished watching this. Sharpton was obese. You cannot tell me Hot 97 had no idea of Paddy Duke's past. And all he got was a slap on the wrist (community service). New York is known for its diversity but diversity is not the same thing as inclusivity. That Fanna dude gets out in a couple of years

Gotdamn, that was a word.

As much shit as the south get's for it's racism, the only difference between it and NYC is the accents.

Back