keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

Vlad Responds

video_image-489431.jpg

video_image-489434.jpg

video_image-489433.jpg

video_image-489435.jpg

video_image-489432.jpg

Previously, Yung Bleu called out DJ Vlad for allegedly pitting him against Boosie, saying “Vlad u got your wish bra! U been building this s**t with me and Boosie for 5 interviews straight after we constantly told u the love we have for each other! U got what I wanted white man! Some black men going at it. @Vladtv u finally got what u been wanting mane. U ain't stop pressuring till u got the response u wanted outta us!” Vlad has responded since then, with receipts of what has actually gone down with Yung Bleu and Boosie. Take a look at Vlad’s response above.

Vlad hasn't talked about the war in Ukraine against Russia on his YouTube channel, he avoids that shit like the plague lol 😭😭

Vlad hasn't talked about the war in Ukraine against Russia on his YouTube channel, he avoids that shit like the plague lol 😭😭

I actually heard him talk about it on the Brilliant Idiots a couple weeks ago. It is interesting all the people he's had to talk different shit that hasn't come up yet though on his own platform.

But as for this one...yeah this actually can't be pinned on Vlad. I do also think it's funny though that people keep saying Vlad interviews are getting niggas locked up when it was actually a Nick Cannon podcast interview that helped get Casanova his sentence and apparently they referenced it in the court documents

I do also think it's funny though that people keep saying Vlad interviews are getting niggas locked up when it was actually a Nick Cannon podcast interview that helped get Casanova his sentence and apparently they referenced it in the court documents
Thats what I don't get. People act as if it's Vlad making people say what they say.

VLAD don't make people go to his show or answer questions. This whole vlad is the opps shit is inaccurate. Dude I'd a media person. If artist wanna go on his platform m snitch on themselves that's they fault, most already doin it on they social media b4 they even get to vlad

Figured I'd update since Boosie speaks more on this.

In this one boosie says his brother was the one or forged his shit, so he's suing him too. Thats wild

Figured I'd update since Boosie speaks more on this.

In this one boosie says his brother was the one or forged his shit, so he's suing him too. Thats wild

I think this what boosie suing him for

Back