Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yuck!

Some of you folks can't cook or something because it's some really good items being listed. LMAO.

But Beets..........I HATE them with a passion!!!

When I was young and over my great aunt's (may she rest in peace) for Easter I thought beets were cranberry sauce and loaded them up on my plate. My mom watched me do it and told me to stop being greedy. When I took my 1st bite into the Beets I wanted to puke, but my mom made me eat them all because I was being greedy and didn't ask what they were.

I HATE beets. YUCK!

Most things with mayonnaise (Potato Salad, Deviled Eggs)
Hard Boiled Eggs
Okra

But especially pork.

I haven't eaten pork since 1989.

I read the Autobiography of Malcolm X and he said that Muslims don't eat pork. At the same time, there was a song called Moshitup by Just Ice feat KRS One and he talked about not eating pork.

And then there was a 5%er at my school around the same time that told me to stop eating pork.

So I stopped and haven't eaten it since.

Potato salad. That shit looks and smells gross and I hope you're ashamed of yourselves.

Throw away every plate, bowl, mixing spoon, and utensil that's come in contact with that shitty concoction.

anything considered the scraps when it comes to meats

I can tolerate most fruits and veggies

Blue Cheese should not be a thing...that shit is NASTY

Chitlins or any other internal organ or offal.

I seriously don't know how y'all eat pigs feet, hog head cheese, liver, snout, etc.

Potato salad. That shit looks and smells gross and I hope you're ashamed of yourselves.

Throw away every plate, bowl, mixing spoon, and utensil that's come in contact with that shitty concoction.

my old lady loves her chitlins. When she makes 'em, her moms and our oldest always gotta get some. The pot they're cooked in gets marinated in concentrated bleach water for at least two days before I actually clean it. Any plastic containers used to store them shits gets thrown out. Ain't no sense in even attempting to get the filth out of 'em. Paper plates and plastic forks only and that shit goes into a walmart bag and straight out to the dumpster when they're done eating.

my old lady loves her chitlins. When she makes 'em, her moms and our oldest always gotta get some. The pot they're cooked in gets marinated in concentrated bleach water for at least two days before I actually clean it. Any plastic containers used to store them shits gets thrown out. Ain't no sense in even attempting to get the filth out of 'em. Paper plates and plastic forks only and that shit goes into a walmart bag and straight out to the dumpster when they're done eating.

I fux with this energy.

Back