Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Your top 15 based on replay value

1. City OF God
2. Apocalypto
3. Terminator 1
4. Predator 1
5. Shottas

Still gotta watch Apocalypto. But now that I wear glasses watching anything with subtitles is a chore.

Pulp Fiction, City of God, Backstage, Step Brothers and Purple Rain would round out my 20

:ualreadyknow:

Yea, dope real show. The reality of that show let me appreciate photography as a art.

Shit bugged me out tha first time I saw it like “How in thee FUCK they do flashbacks and really got these people as little kids...why kinda special effects THEY got!!” Lol

Had to look it up and saw tha movie came from a TV series that had a lot of tha same cast from kids...

Shit bugged me out tha first time I saw it like “How in thee FUCK they do flashbacks and really got these people as little kids...why kinda special effects THEY got!!” Lol

Had to look it up and saw tha movie came from a TV series that had a lot of tha same cast from kids...

Kinda wish there was a couple more movies like city of god from different cultures. The Favelas some of toughest ghettos on the globe.
That boy Lil Ze ace his role.

they Revisited the cast in 2012, 10 years after it was made.

For all my shit talking.

Infinity war was perfection. I can watch that start to finish a million times

Fight club
Raid
Jurassic Park
Dogma
Desparado
Godfather
House party
Die hard 1 & 3
Matrix 1&2
Dark Knight
Last hour of end game
Man of steel
Batman 1989
Clerks 1& 2
Natural born killers
Mars attack
Idiocracy
Evolution
TMNT
Friday 1& 3
Menace 2 society
Boyz n the hood
South Central
Don't be a menace
Mortal Kombat
Rush hour 1 & 2
Armageddon
Set it off
Shit I lost count

Pulpn fiction
Kill bill 1&2
Cabin fever
Jackie Brown
Hostel 1&2

lol I could've guessed 90% of Du's list.

We should make a spin off "Guess This Person's Favorite ____, Based On Their Online Personality" or some shit like that.

@Duwop ...how you got Friday 1&3 but didn’t include Next Friday and tha introduction of DayDay my nigga?? Annnd Pinky?? The Jokers?! I mean I know it’s your list but com’on bro....

:js4: lol

Back