Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your Thoughts About Rappers (e.g. Snoop) Smoking Weed All The Time

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
Seems like every time I see Snoop he's smoking weed. Yeah, I know it's legal in California (they just made it legal in New Jersey where I currently reside).

And don't get me wrong, I smoke weed too.

But is it possible that Snoop is being exploited by people who have regular jobs?

I mean, unless you're an entertainer you can't just smoke weed at work. First of all it would probably be against company policy, second of all you probably wouldn't be able to perform your job if you're high all the time.

Is it possible that the White/jewish people that control the media want young Black males to smoke weed all the time so they can't excel in life?

Like I said, I smoke weed too but when I look back on life (I'm 47) especially in my early 20s, I spent more time than I should have getting high while my peers were surpassing me.

I didn't go to college directly from high school, so I went to college in my 30s. By that point I knew enough to do my homework first, and then smoke a blunt, not the other way around.

What are your thoughts about rappers smoking weed in front of the camera?

I'm not saying to be a hypocrite, but when you're in front of the camera and the whole world is watching, maybe you should put the blunt away because it looks unprofessional.

Your thoughts?

tenor.gif

It's part of the culture. In fact, I think it's what's helped do away with the stigma that weed is as dangerous as narcotics or Big Pharma, which help pave the way for making it legal in a lot of places. All this weed talk, bout to blow, carry on...

Weed been around a long time. No one is being exploited. People just do it cause they like the feeling they get, calms nerves, helps with sleep issues ...etc. Many reasons. There are people that go to work high. A job wont stop some.

It's part of the culture. In fact, I think it's what's helped do away with the stigma that weed is as dangerous as narcotics or Big Pharma, which help pave the way for making it legal in a lot of places. All this weed talk, bout to blow, carry on...
Dont matter. If I had the freedom snoop has I'd be smoking weed all the time too. I wouldnt be constantly smoking weed unless my tolerance got that high, but I'd definitely be on a nice mellow buzz from the minute i wake up until i pass out lol.
Weed been around a long time. No one is being exploited. People just do it cause they like the feeling they get, calms nerves, helps with sleep issues ...etc. Many reasons. There are people that go to work high. A job wont stop some.

Yeah but it's one thing to make a reference to smoking weed on one or two songs on your album.

It's something completely different when every time you see him he has a blunt between his lips. You know teenagers look up to him/them.

I feel like it's irresponsible and they're setting a bad example.

But like I said, I wouldn't have a problem if they do it at home or backstage, but some rappers, every time they go live on Facebook/Instagram they're smoking a blunt.

Yeah but it's one thing to make a reference to smoking weed on one or two songs on your album.

It's something completely different when every time you see him he has a blunt between his lips. You know teenagers look up to him/them.

But like I said, I wouldn't have a problem if they do it at home or backstage, but some rappers, every time they go live on Facebook/Instagram they're smoking a blunt.
Not his responsibility to raise a strangers kid. Guardians/parents control what is in their home. If you dont want your kids watching/listening to him or others lile him, turn it off. Block it. Smoking weed is part of snoop's life, I assume. So why would he change? TV and movies show killing, smoking hard drugs, rape and more heinous acts. Why not get mad at people that make that content?

He has an album named Doggystyle
He was charged with murder
He flagrantly shows off being a crip
He's had multiple run ins with the law

But you're worried about him smoking too much weed in front of people?

He has an album named Doggystyle
He was charged with murder
He flagrantly shows off being a crip
He's had multiple run ins with the law

But you're worried about him smoking too much weed in front of people?

Well then it becomes a question of; Do rappers have any responsibility regarding their image and how they're portrayed?

Or, are they being pimped by record labels to project a negative image that is harmful to the youth and they don't even understand their influence?

Seems like every time I see Snoop he's smoking weed. Yeah, I know it's legal in California (they just made it legal in New Jersey where I currently reside).

And don't get me wrong, I smoke weed too.

But is it possible that Snoop is being exploited by people who have regular jobs?

I mean, unless you're an entertainer you can't just smoke weed at work. First of all it would probably be against company policy, second of all you probably wouldn't be able to perform your job if you're high all the time.

Is it possible that the White/jewish people that control the media want young Black males to smoke weed all the time so they can't excel in life?

Like I said, I smoke weed too but when I look back on life (I'm 47) especially in my early 20s, I spent more time than I should have getting high while my peers were surpassing me.

I didn't go to college directly from high school, so I went to college in my 30s. By that point I knew enough to do my homework first, and then smoke a blunt, not the other way around.

What are your thoughts about rappers smoking weed in front of the camera?

I'm not saying to be a hypocrite, but when you're in front of the camera and the whole world is watching, maybe you should put the blunt away because it looks unprofessional.

Your thoughts?

Back