Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your Relationship Status

lol speak on it bruh

I'm single. Just trying to figure out my life. Don't get out as much like I should. Not interested in chasing after women, not looking for one either. This current social media culture (not a good measure stick to judge from) of ego maniac women I'm not impressed with either.

[reason why I posted the gif]

I'm single. Just trying to figure out my life. Don't get out as much like I should. Not interested in chasing after women, not looking for one either. This current social media culture (not a good measure stick to judge from) of ego maniac women I'm not impressed with either.

[reason why I posted the gif]

What do you mean by ego maniac women? I think i know what u mean, but expound if u can.

Single
After 4 year "on again off again" relationship
Just chilling, have a friend that could be potential next relationship, but not rushing it

What do you mean by ego maniac women? I think i know what u mean, but expound if u can.

Half ass naked pics throughout their IG page, posting memes about loving God but again half ass naked pics on there page. Booking information posting pics of shit they buy all the time in which they probably did something "strange " to get it. Bottom line, everybody don't need to know the moves you make.

So no IG models for u huh lol

I might go bald and become a monk the rest of my days.

On the real though, it's rare you get a chick that's an actual aspirin model unless you check for sources outside of IG.

Is a chick a really a model if she coming up with a wet ass for pay? I don't knock anybody's hustle but this is the culture thirsty men and men w/money have started on social media. Nobody is pure though.

Uy2oXMi.gif

Back