Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your mama's "friend"

I know y'all bougie.... But I definitely had friends who grew up like this...

But they was in the trenches.... Every day was real as fuck. They was them little kids from the ghostface/Mary j Blige video

*Parents been married since 84' post*

However, 4 of my homeboys growing up lived with their mom but they had steady boyfriends at the time and eventually 3 of the 4 married the men there boyfriends from that time.

Sounds like Meena need to have an honest conversation with her mom

Not saying folks don't live like this....I just can't think of anyone I know or knew growing up atm

This too

My dad was cool with my mom's, but he ain't fuck with me like that.

My mother did have a boyfriend in my teens, he moved in right after my grandfather passed, and moved out senior year of high school... They made it a good 4-5 years. Dude could hoop, we had the court live as shit them days

only person I know was a dude named Forest

Take from that what you will

2w2lbo.jpg

This lady ain't taking about ppl moms having a boyfriend or 2 in ya youth tho

She legit calling folks momma whores and sluts. Popping pussy for Xmas and birthday presents. Sucking dick to put food on the table.

She can't seem to fathom that maybe these mothers worked legit 9-5's and didn't need the company of men to get by

They HAD to be sex workers because.....well because

She might be the type that actively seeks out dudes with self hate issues...

People that emotionally unstable... Prolly not that intelligent.... Easy to manipulate. Lots of people are more attracted to dim-wits than they ever will admit. 🙄

I feel like any time someone boastfully attaches a horrible characteristic as a blanket over the entire gender....

That's the kinda toxic shit they like and are attracted to, just can't come to terms with it.

Like someone saying

"I only had sex with two people this year, bet nobody can't steal this status"

Like..... What fucking world do you live in where everybody fucking everybody? It's only fucking April!!

Back