Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your Homies Mother

Love

Aqua 🌞❤️ ~ Aries 🌚👊🏾
Would you have sex with your homies mother? What do you think of a man who smashes his friends mom?

My ex did when he was in his 20’s and it was was his best friends mom. He said she was always throwing it at him and one night when he was drunk he smashed. The friend thinks something went down but was never sure either way they’re not as close because of it lol smh.

Never been close enough to another man that i would feel a way about fucking his mother.

She got a pussy don't she?

She can get fucked

In real life, a big violation.
It is hard to turn down a sexy mom tho.Right after high School, a friend of mines mom asked to see my Loint.I was drunk and showed her a pic.She was drunk and showed her daughter. instead of saying things like "I would never fucc my homies mom", just don't put yourself in that predicament.Please

I've fucked two, both the summer right after high school but one I ended up hittin' off and on over the next 10 years. It was like they waited until I was 100% in the clear and out of high school to throw it at me too.

I've fucked two, both the summer right after high school but one I ended up hittin' off and on over the next 10 years. It was like they waited until I was 100% in the clear and out of high school to throw it at me too.

Damnnn lol

Naw.

One of my good friends I grew up married his homeboy's mama his 1st year in the navy after high school.

His homeboy mama and his mama were best friends. My friend's relationship wit his mama been fractured ever since.

this something you can't get a pass for after age 25....

but pre 25, if she still fine, i can't really blame you

Never had a friend with a momma fine enough to want to hit. But a late teen boy going to give in if she attractive and it's thrown at him. We don't have that type of will power at that age.

And if she attractive we've played that scenario out in our head a hundred times already.

Lol naw. Got one crazy ass friend whos mom was more than willing....n i straight up dont think he would give a fuck bc somethin is wrong with their fam. But nah.....plus she was washed

Throw the friend and the mum in the trash can.

I know saying it makes me "that guy", but if it was a situation like American Beauty where the dad smashed his daughter's friend it would be considered depraved

giphy.gif

Throw the friend and the mum in the trash can.

I know saying it makes me "that guy", but if it was a situation like American Beauty where the dad smashed his daughter's friend it would be considered depraved

giphy.gif

But you're right.

Truthfully the fact that them biddies waited until after graduation to hit on me told me they had their eye on me for a minute. But I'll give them at least that bit of credit whereas the old hoes in my neighborhood were coming at me at 15 with zero fucks or shame; they were really depraved.

Back