Welcome To aBlackWeb

YOUR 18 YEAR OLD JUST COMMITTED MURDER...

Real talk, ill look at the situation and if possible send his ass to a third world country with the quickness if possible.

Still got fam in the village back home. He gon have to lay low forever though.

The only way I would do this is if it doesnt get me in trouble. It would have to be the first few hours of the murder before they really put him in the no fly database.

And just cause I would try to help seed escape jail, doesnt mean his actions wouldnt completely break my heart. Fuck him for what he did, ill probably never forgive him and our relationship would never be the same. But at the same time, hes my seed so i dont wanna see him do jail time if I could help it.

I will do what I can to support him even if he winds up in prison. I'm not joining some lynch mob against my own even if he's wrong.

One of My principles is to accept consequences for my actions. My son would do the same. I would still love him, help him rehabilitate his mind while doing his bid.

i mean its love all day but you're fucked little guy lol

what can I do? t/s didnt leave no options like take the charge or up the crib and savings on lawyers/bond

outside of any of that ima make sure he eats good and got the freshest socks and shit

Real talk, ill look at the situation and if possible send his ass to a third world country with the quickness if possible.

Still got fam in the village back home. He gon have to lay low forever though.

The only way I would do this is if it doesnt get me in trouble. It would have to be the first few hours of the murder before they really put him in the no fly database.

And just cause I would try to help seed escape jail, doesnt mean his actions wouldnt completely break my heart. Fuck him for what he did, ill probably never forgive him and our relationship would never be the same. But at the same time, hes my seed so i dont wanna see him do jail time if I could help it.

Thats if he has bail and if u can put up the dough

Unless he currently on the run

I dont think OP specified

That shit would only work if he ran from the scene, came right home, and we were able to put him on a plane before the cops made sure it was him and put him in a no fly database.

Chances of it will be slim

That shit would have me questioning my parenting skills. Cause i obviously missed something.

we may question ourselves but it dont mean we missed anything

good kids from good homes and upbringings do dumb shit with and for friends all the time

as much as i'm going through with this kid now.. if he really picking up guns and bucking people.....we prolly already done had our last falling out

Visit his punk ass like

463.gif

i mean its love all day but you're fucked little guy lol

what can I do? t/s didnt leave no options like take the charge or up the crib and savings on lawyers/bond

outside of any of that ima make sure he eats good and got the freshest socks and shit

I didn't specify b/c I wanted to see how yall would feel and what yall would do on ya own.

GOAT answers btw. I ain't helpin his azzz go on the run tho. Lol

I would feel terrible but i love my kids and would never turn my back.

As far as what i would do if hes already locked up and its a clear cut case there is nothing u can do.

Put money on books, visit, hope he gets out before i die.

If he is currently free.... We gonna try figure something out

so y'all would help a murderer in ya family but throw your pedophile family member to the wolves?

smdh

Back