Welcome To aBlackWeb

YOUR 18 YEAR OLD JUST COMMITTED MURDER...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
...in a botched robbery attempt.

He and two of his homeboys breaks into a renovated house they thought was empty, but end up killing a contractor and critically wounding his son.

Your son planned it.

Your son pulled the trigger.

As a parent...how do you react?

Do you turn your back, or is it still unconditional love regardless?

And what kinda toll you think it would take on you, knowing they deliberately committed this act.

*post was inspired by true events*

It'll be hard for me to not turn my back on him knowing he did this.

The thing that would anger me more is why he did it. What was it about the robbery you felt deserved a life to be taken?

ONE thing my child won’t need his money or material things. So if he out there robbing niggas and shit he deserves everything that comes w it

Why df would u shoot a contractor and his son tho? He tried to stab u with a pencil? Cmon fam. I would get a dna test afterwards, that nigga's too dumb to be my son.

He and two of his homeboys breaks into a renovated house they thought was empty, but end up killing a contractor and critically wounding his son.

Your son planned it.

And what kinda toll you think it would take on you, knowing they deliberately committed this act.

"Son... I love you... but you goin to prison for this here shit. Get ya weight up and don't drop the soap."

Stupid people do stupid things..

First 48 had episodes. full of them. One episode a muthafucca killed two people over 50 bucks.

But the shyt I posted happened back home. The contractor got shot b/c they didn't expect him and his son to be at the house they broke into.

First 48 had episodes. full of them. One episode a muthafucca killed two people over 50 bucks.

But the shyt I posted happened back home. The contractor got shot b/c they didn't expect him and his son to be at the house they broke into.
Pretty much every crime is over some dumb shit,, mom wont let me play xbox. kills mom....uh no more xbox people make temporary setback life changing ..

Your son planned it.

Love my son but i dont got respect for that type of killing. Like wtf id be mad as hell.

Back