Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

test
Lmao

In his case he was doing just because. He mad more than enough from being an artist

Lay the blame at them and not at somebody else

ok

but sum folks stand on principles

no matter the amount $$

whether you (or I) agree or not

E-tkiAiUYAIXHmr.jpg

And people wanna claim FL is ground zero for wild shit. GA way more ratchet than us
larry-david-unsure.gif

Nahh

And people wanna claim FL is ground zero for wild shit. GA way more ratchet than us
Nah nigga you ain’t getting away that easy lol

One of the reasons why Florida has that bad reputation is because they have a super transparent crime story system where they let those stories be made public more than other places, but Florida wildin fr

I don’t need Atl to be any wilder than it is now

Imagine the stories that would come out if GA, TX and Miss , had sunshine laws like FL and news sites could just have bots combing records all day for click bait stories like they do with FL
I didn’t know what that law was called but even if they had those laws florida would still be some other dimension

Last edited:
I didn’t know what that law was called but even if they had those laws floor would still be some other dimension
I assure you, FL would be surpassed. Most our stories are from the rural small town areas in northern FL. You gunna honestly tell me theres no way states like GA, Miss, AK & all those weird fly over states have super odd shit going on in all their rural areas?

And 99.8% of the stories you see with "FL Man" are click bait nonsense that make the story seem more crazy than it is. When I said news outlets comb FL arrest records with bots, thats a real thing not a reach. When you read stories like 'Fl man kills neighbor over a sandwich', that shit is always click bait. If you read the article, the stories will mention some shit about the neighbor slapping the food out of his hand, which lead to a fight & someone getting killed. But they'll put that wild title so yall look at it. And it works every time.

Not the mention, I've driven from FL to GA. The second I crossed into GA, the roads instantly got worse, I started to see bunch more weirdos at gas stations. Bunch of super run down homes and trailers on the side of i-75, that were so dirty, moss was flushing on the outside of them. And people were living in them. You not gunna convince me that FL is the only place with weirdos, when i seen a glimpse of what goes on in other states

I assure you, FL would be surpassed. Most our stories are from the rural small town areas in northern FL. You gunna honestly tell me theres no way states like GA, Miss, AK & all those weird fly over states have super odd shit going on in all their rural areas?

And 99.8% of the stories you see with "FL Man" are click bait nonsense that make the story seem more crazy than it is. When I said news outlets comb FL arrest records with bots, thats a real thing not a reach. When you read stories like 'Fl man kills neighbor over a sandwich', that shit is always click bait. If you read the article, the stories will mention some shit about the neighbor slapping the food out of his hand, which lead to a fight & someone getting killed. But they'll put that wild title so yall look at it. And it works every time.
I’m driving right now so I’m on mobile and I can’t leave a Meme but if I could it would be the Florida man Meme from Atlanta the tv show

Anywhere where it’s 200° at 9 PM in December is insane

Imagine the stories that would come out if GA, TX and Miss , had sunshine laws like FL and news sites could just have bots combing records all day for click bait stories like they do with FL
Nah, Fla has sorta an inbred level of stupidity, combined with nepo kids from old New Yorkers, who disregard of rules breeds ignorance. That’s created an idea of a certain lawlessness that’s assisted by local authorities coming from that same gene pool.

G.A, is like, it’s like, straight southern stupidity. The kind that takes pride in its ignorance, cause “we don’t do thing like dat round ya” . Combined with implants from exiled rich folks from Dallas, and just enough state pride to be a problem

Not the mention, I've driven from FL to GA. The second I crossed into GA, the roads instantly got worse, I started to see bunch more weirdos at gas stations. Bunch of super run down homes and trailers on the side of i-75, that were so dirty, moss was flushing on the outside of them. And people were living in them. You not gunna convince me that FL is the only place with weirdos, when i seen a glimpse of what goes on in other states
I never go to that part of GA. I play the city and surrounding areas usually

You know it’s over when niggas gave up on talking about guilty ass Young Thug and started a which state is more fucked pissing contest.
Actually it’s the opposite of a pissing contest because we’re not debating on our city being wilder we were debating by saying that the other person’s city is wilder

Last edited:
As far as the phone call, I could not understand her, and it wasn’t because of her accent it was because the word she had said, made no sense

If I was Young Thug, I would just be like “No she was just saying a young thug in general shot something up,as in a young in age criminal “

Back