Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

test
Ight yall need to relax. You not bout to make it seem like Young Thug was the boogey man of the rap industry like Suge back in the day. Reason why Thug got away with the shit he was doing was because the rap game changed, not cuz everyone was afraid of him. Cuz niggas will cosign every rappers street cred if theres something in it for them.

No one said anything about Thug and his weirdo shit cuz he was selling records/making money and they wanted features. Thats it. If you big enough they act like they didnt see shit if they know they could possibly get paid. Niggas only ever say something when they get cut off or denied money.

As for the Wayne stuff. Didnt that all happen when Wayne was at possibly his lowest point? Features kinda dried up, looked like a junkie then he had that huge falling out with Baby while Thug was doing business with Baby at the same time. Aint Barter 6 drop the same year Wayne sued Baby for 50 mill?

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if baby and/or slim were the real targets in this shit. Or some other big fish. These dudes including young thug are the crash dummies. All this talk about who's snitching and who's not when they're all on the same level and knocked with the same charges means if the gov is looking for a snitch it's not for anybody in that paperwork,

My point here is to show how dude can have some positive impact on the community. Some folks made it seem like it was all bad. Just adding more context.
Bruh if you causing chaos in the black community there is no positive. Its like the DC kingpin who gave out turkeys but was responsible for alot of fatherless/motherless children. Negative things always have the bigger impact

Ohhh shitttt

Screenshot_20220514-022638_Instagram.jpg

He like the only YSL member who didnt get RICO'd. With all them guys lockef up I wonder if the folks they been beefing with (YNF) got him lackin.

He was all over Atlanta radio when I was there.

For those who don't know he like their 3rd most popular artist behind Thug and Gunna on YSL. Thug considered him a son and was real close with him RIP.

Back