Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Jeezy files for divorce after two years of marriage

test
All women are extra.
Did he make sure to be loud or did people just not give as much of a shit when he was talking about Black issues. I seem to remember him being in a Stop the Violence type commercial a while ago, and the general reaction was "How he going to be saying Stop the Violence when all his songs are about selling drugs?"
He dropped a whole album about black empowerment

And it was fire

I have a question:

Are we going to do this with EVERY black man that marries out of their race?

I mean: is it really mandated that famous black men MUST marry ONLY black women, or do we only do this when they marry white women and Asians.

If he married Mindy Kaeling or Selma Hayek, would that be an issue if their marriage failed?

How about if Jeezy married Sanaa Lathan or one of those Mawry twins? Then what?
Yes he and this divorce would still be talked about if his wife was black or hispanic. There would probably be more comments about how marriage doesn't benefit black men and how black women are all gold diggers and want to keep father's out of their child's life blah blah blah...

At the end of the day he choose to marry a woman who fetishized black men on national TV if that wasn't a red flag to not marry this women idk what to tell you...sucks for him🤷‍♀️.

Back