Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Buck Somersaults Out The Closet

1307.gif

fixed... 'cause that's literally how I looked at that reply.

The shits funny. Not that hes gay. But the fact that he dont know how to internet.

Dying at him favoriting some gay shit not knowing people will see it and then when people find out, he deleted his whole twitter and threw it in the trash.

not your call broski... we are called to love everyone.... not saying you have to love YB but you shouldn’t cast judgement. Let him be. His judgement will come from God.

Religious VIBE is wild bruh. I still can't believe this nigga found god.

Thats whats up tho

Smh dude should just admit the shit already. Will make people move on a lot quicker. Gay thugs already exist, he can still be a homo and shoot guns. I aint listening to no music where a dudes talking about loving dicks though.

Buck had the world at his feet when he ran with G.Unit only to throw it all away on drugs. Stupid muphukka. SMDH

Smh dude should just admit the shit already. Will make people move on a lot quicker. Gay thugs already exist, he can still be a homo and shoot guns. I aint listening to no music where a dudes talking about loving dicks though.

Who is listening to young buck anyway. I think that’s the issue he ain’t made no music but niggas keep exposing him for what? This like saying Lil Zane is gay. I don’t why he needs to make anything public

Who is listening to young buck anyway. I think that’s the issue he ain’t made no music but niggas keep exposing him for what? This like saying Lil Zane is gay. I don’t why he needs to make anything public
Lol at comparing pac lite to young buck.

Plenty of people still listen to buck and download his mixtapes.

People are just curious because there's never been a openly gay multiplatinum gangsta rapper.

Back