Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Buck Says It's Not Him On The Tape w/ The Trans

Page 4 is comedy

Who ever is CallMeWelvin was one 1

I'd fuck Ru Paul before those ugly Escape bitches- Biggie
Niggas say I'm pussy I dare you to stick your dick in this- Biggie
Ngga test their luck and they get a butt fucked, straight up the ass raw dog with a rash- Biggie

If you was on the IC around 2010, CallMeWelvin was Pimp MVP. He just changed his name when he returned. Another hilarious poster from the IC.

its tough reading with all those sigs turned on, but i saw this and started rolling

2dvmqeh.jpg

It must have got that hush money

You know things are bad when your only available defense is "I was just making it seem like I smashed a trans for publicity for an album that doesn't exist."

Young Buck needs to stop making phone calls period. Nigga needs to re-watch The Wire and brainstorm new ways of communicating with people. Fuckin smoke signals or semaphore or some shit like that.

You know things are bad when your only available defense is "I was just making it seem like I smashed a trans for publicity for an album that doesn't exist."

Young Buck needs to stop making phone calls period. Nigga needs to re-watch The Wire and brainstorm new ways of communicating with people. Fuckin smoke signals or semaphore or some shit like that.

“Bullets flying” -Young Buck

Page 4 is comedy

Who ever is CallMeWelvin was one 1

I'd fuck Ru Paul before those ugly Escape bitches- Biggie
Niggas say I'm pussy I dare you to stick your dick in this- Biggie
Ngga test their luck and they get a butt fucked, straight up the ass raw dog with a rash- Biggie
Don't forget....."money and blood don't mix like 2 dicks with no bitch find yourself in serious shit"

If you was on the IC around 2010, CallMeWelvin was Pimp MVP. He just changed his name when he returned. Another hilarious poster from the IC.

I was on.

I remember that dude

IC had classic shit.

But it’s fuck the IC

Back