Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Buck Says It's Not Him On The Tape w/ The Trans

But not buck right?

buck knew to try that in front of cops & not in the streets lol

"Start sum shit in front the police cuz you scared for yo death, that's how you put insurance on yaself "

So now if buck gets shot who's the #1 suspect? Jermaine Shute

but all that don't matter, jus admit you don't like dude for whatever reason & no matter what you'll have sumn slick to say lol

Nah bruh. Ain’t nothing funny about two niggas in love fighting for each other’s honor. Matter of fact, I’m going to just walk away.
Still at it with gay thoughts. Your father would have beat you with a pillow full of soap bars if he knew you'd turn out this way.

Well, technically this could be a setup. Someone could have purchased the same coat as him to wear in that video. And it’s not difficult to attach a person’s name to a random telephone number as a contact, then just take a bunch of screenshots.

It’s possible, but would someone go through all of that for Buck?
Spider Loc probably did it

And your faggot ass has been stalking me for weeks. Not surprised. That’s how moist niggas roll. But hey, enjoy those Young Buck albums though lmao. No judgements over here.

Stalking you? Bruh what are you talking about? You are relatively unknown and have no proof of your claim. You imagining me stalking you. Pause son.

Back