FEATURED Young Buck Gets Beat Up By Afroman’s Crew

test
I feel like this shit didn't even have to happen and Buck wasn't even trying to be violent
afroman's description of it is kinda hard to make clear sense of, but it sounds like Buck was just being the drunk guy who's acting overfamiliar with another crew. "back handed slap to the stomach" sounds like something you'd do with a friend or someone you don't see as a threat. Aforman's lil homie didn't like that and got heated, then Buck got heated, then the whole crew got heated.

Was Buck even booked for that show??

Shoutout to the brotha rockin the Baltimore Ravens Lamar Jackson jersey. The only good thing about this story

Wait, Afroman actually meant that I'm Not The N-Word song? I thought that shit was supposed to be satire lol

I mean Richard Pryor lasted like a year when he swore it off so i guess he stuck to it huh

At this point, Buck needs to just fade into obscurity and get a job as an accountant or some shit. Dude's been a walking punchline for some years and it's only getting worse.
First, lmao @ the thought of young buck as anyone's accountant. second, the way people are these days, even if he did something responsible like that he would get clowned for it.