Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Buck Files For Bankruptcy To Get Out Of His G-Unit Contract from 50 Cent

i guess this is 50's fault?

buck been a dumb ass.

a talented dumbass

I remember an episode of some show they was on n buck was in a store about to "cop some ice" n 50 told em, chill out w that shit, u just bored w ur old piece. I can only imagine how many times 50 had similar convos w this nigga.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
so they all wasnt eating until he told them to earn they own shit?

yayo aint come home to a mil? for doing nothing?
was bank touring on his own? why not?
cmon bruh

This guy got a point.
50 a petty nigga n all, but w this MJ shit out now. I see similarities in how MJ and 50 pushed their co-stars. 50 operated in a certain way and wanted to set up his peoples up for success. They ain't follow his lead and struggled without him doing the heavy liftin..cant blame a nigga for wanting better for his people. His methods were tough, but ultimately he wanted his people to win for themselves and for his brand. As they would all benefit

"50 should just let it go"
"He's got enough money"

Do y'all hear yourselves lol?
How do u think he made his money, by letting business arrangements falter because niggaz fuckin up?

"50 should just let it go"
"He's got enough money"

Do y'all hear yourselves lol?
How do u think he made his money, by letting business arrangements falter because niggaz fuckin up?

He’s dissing him. So how is that good for business?

Not the point.

It's about marketing.
You can't tell someone to buy something you not wearing.

I was asking as a consumer....i dont remember if the shoes were actually good looking at the time....i agree they should've helped market the shoes by wearing them....but was 50 even wearing them?....or he didn't have to cuz he did a commercial and their his shoes right? lol

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
Back