Welcome To aBlackWeb

YOUNG BUCK CLAIMS 50 CENT BEEF WAS ALL FAKE: 'WE DONE PLAYED Y'ALL MUTHAFUCKIN' ASS

He need to just come out as a trans rapper and claim that bag before anyone else does. He's fucking up.

Shave. Put a wig on call ya self bucknisha and get ya bread b.

T T T T TRANS UNIT!!!

Get that bag for like 3-4 years get you a lil nest egg then fade out. Niggas lazy and got too much pride tho.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Like... at what point during the planning session of this ruse does the mastermind of the operation go... "and then you're gonna have a torrid love affair with a tranny....just wait... hear me out... and then you're gonna get exposed for it and I'm gonna crack mad jokes at your expense..." and you don't go... "say what now? what's in this for me?"

VladTV: SO Buck, how come you haven't released an actual album since 2008?

Buck: Me and 50 playin y'all! It's all about the joke when it comes to me and 50, I told him I'd flush my career down the toilet for a good joke.

VladTV: "What did it cost you?"

Buck:
Screen_Shot_2019-02-27_at_2.52.06_PM.jpg

He need to just come out as a trans rapper and claim that bag before anyone else does. He's fucking up.

T T T T TRANS UNIT!!!

Get that bag for like 3-4 years get you a lil nest egg then fade out. Niggas lazy and got too much pride tho.
Lmaoooo nah fam

There's tons of openly gay rappers and no one is bumping their shit

A trans young buck would go triple sulfur

T T T T TRANS UNIT!!!

Hell of an imagination...

His explanation of the gay stuff on Vlad made him look even worse. This dude just going to random people house that holla at em online for sexual activities. You gotta be a little more selective my guy...

I saw the thread title, prayed for this to be a joke. And upon reading all yall comments, shit is not a joke.

This is high-key sad. And I hope 50 finds the last bit of care left in his heart for Buck and makes sure he gets help. Like seriously... Buck is a father, no?

Back