Welcome To aBlackWeb

young boy abused on ig live for being gay

Well is there another way to not know something about someone unless they're hiding it?

Yes, by simply "being" without making it a focal point of your existence. That doesn't mean you're hiding it, it's just not a topic of conversation or something you wear on your sleeve.

Right now the narrative to galvanise the black community from demanding reparations and police punishment for murdering black Americans is to focus on the rise in crime in the black community, the same goes for sexual preference, the white supremacist start pushing narratives like "well what about the toxic black men abusing homos in the black community" and then here come these 'viral' videos etc, all focusing on us fighting one another rather than fighting white supremacists and their racist policies.
When trump was in office the white lgbt got qualified immunity just like the Asians got in bidens admin, black Americans have gotten nothing and that's because we're not United in fighting white supremacists and their anti black policies.

Judas Priest.

I think the point @Race Jones and many other folks are trying to make is, if you’re so called pro black it shouldn’t matter if someone is gay or transgender because they are black 1st and foremost.

honestly it shouldn’t matter if a person is black or not. If you aren’t breaking the law or doing anything to damage the earth, and others in general who honestly gives a shit what folks are doing in their personal time.

it’s way more important stuff to worry about besides who somebody is fucking or how people like to dress or identify themselves as. If folks are worrying about stuff like this then the powers that be have you right where they want you in my humble opinion

Last edited:
yep

and this is the point where the argument always shuts down because of cognitive dissonance and the inability to be objective

it now becomes a discussion purely based on feelings

but nobody ever says they are same thing. But it’s like y’all get offended literally for gay people being brought up or discussed in regards to treatment in the black community. Y’all shut down the conversation.

but that's ALL it's about.

And, as I stated, you simply can't tell who's gay or not simply by looking at them unless they make an overt indication to it. This ain't about hiding it, it's about looking at someone and telling whether they're gay or not vs looking at someone and being able to tell whether or not they're Black.

but what does that have to do with treatment of gay black people which is literally what the entire post is about? How are you calling people slow?

Yes, by simply "being" without making it a focal point of your existence. That doesn't mean you're hiding it, it's just not a topic of conversation or something you wear on your sleeve.

Well that seems to be the goal...except for the fact that certain attitudes and laws want to prevent them from just "being" due that part of their identity. And even though you keep saying you're not, your suggestion to not "make it a topic of conversation" that is again implying to hide. A gay person should be able to talk about being gay same as straight people talk all the time about being straight.

Also it is funny to say not make it a topic of conversation when we as heterosexuals make that such a huge talking point of our identities and people don't really bat an eye and in many cases encourage it.

Stop it race, the white LGBT community have always been anti black and have always abused black children, you made a thread about it on this forum, so anytime there's this wave of propaganda and sus footage of black people abusing black homos its getting the side eye and being taken with a grain of salt. I know how the system of white supremacy works they want us to fight amongst ourselves and not unite to fight them, I'm not going for it.

so what you saying is because white folks abuse gay black kids it shouldn’t be discussed when we do it ourselves? That the dumbest shit I ever heard. Do y’all think Black people can’t discuss this because white people might win?

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 nigga im not championing white gays. thats not even the topic at hand.

stick to whats being discussed: community violence (Black on Black crime)

this a community discussion ! idgaf about what white gays are doing or NOT doing. plus i have A LOT of gay/trans friends that speak indepth about how fucked up white gays are

a lot of Black gay/trans people do not align themselves with white gay people AT ALL lmao. thats why this “whole LGBTQIA people have more rights than Black ppl” idea is complete and utter bullshit

WHITE LGBTQIA members have more rights in some cases but these rights DO NOT not trickle down to Black gay/trans folks stuck in the margins

Black trans women are dying left and right, you think white gay/trans people are discussing this?

FUCK NO.

what about Black gay men that are being denied access to HIV care and medicine. Do you think white gays care about that?

HELL NO.

cishetero Black people have to stop trying to seperate themselves from the Black LGBTQIA community both in thought and practice

its a disserve to everyone
Black homophobia has to stop.

its just that simlple.

and honestly youre too old to be this ignorant
its highkey embarrassing

You should be embarassed that you typed all that shit with your thumbs and not one bit of it was worth the time you spent. It's all a bunch bullshit nonsense.

Black transwomen dying left and right... that's garbage.

"b...b...b...but I have gay friends and shit"

you sound like a racist trying to explain how they ain't racist.

then you move the goalposts by trying to run that "Black homophobia" bullshit as if you ain't been championing ALL of the LGBT community.

Fuck outta here.

not at all fam......IF we are being objective

the problem is we can't get one side to admit that just because the struggles aren't the same/similar

that it's not equal to saying both struggles aren't still valid

the LGBT struggle is real.....especially for the gay black folks who suffer for both reasons

the problem is that it's lazy thinking to conflate the two and then expect support from another group who may feel insulted

But you telling gay black that they shit ain’t as important

I said this once before but I'mma say it again to try to get you understand (lol)

There are racist ass lily white homosexual men and women out there that would love nothing more than to see you dangling from a tree by your neck. The sooner you understand that the better.

And, yes, they are full participants in white supremacy, welcome at their table with open arms, and nothing you say or do will change that. White gays will keep you out of a job, they won't rent to you, as police they will kill you for sport, they make laws to oppress you, and they will climb the ladder on your back so don't think for even a moment that you can trust the LGBT community as you believe you can.

Who said there aren’t any racist gay white people tho? We all know this but y’all stupid niggas act like it gay black people are best friends with gay whites and that even more stupid.

Right now the narrative to galvanise the black community from demanding reparations and police punishment for murdering black Americans is to focus on the rise in crime in the black community, the same goes for sexual preference, the white supremacist start pushing narratives like "well what about the toxic black men abusing homos in the black community" and then here come these 'viral' videos etc, all focusing on us fighting one another rather than fighting white supremacists and their racist policies.
Spot on post. And the crazy part this is the same play they're running with the Asian hate propaganda too..but yea the name of the game is distracting us from focusing on reparations and justice with these side agendas. The lgbt is a perfect smoke screen for the powers that be to hide behind

Race, I'm all for history when it helps push the current and next generation forward but there won't be a next generation if the men are like women and the women aren't reproducing, we need black men to be men that are warriors and scholars not cross dressing while having a house in Virginia like Billy Porter, those are images of weakness to the enemies of the black American community. That lifestyle is not helping its only hindering that's why white supremacist are propagating it to the black American community.

Gay people can still reproduce! Y’all nigga failed basic science man god damn.

The fact y’all think black folks are a single issue people is crazy. Have you seen black gays against reparations or somebody told you a good lie?

Well that seems to be the goal...except for the fact that certain attitudes and laws want to prevent them from just "being" due that part of their identity. And even though you keep saying you're not, your suggestion to not "make it a topic of conversation" that is again implying to hide. A gay person should be able to talk about being gay same as straight people talk all the time about being straight.

Also it is funny to say not make it a topic of conversation when we as heterosexuals make that such a huge talking point of our identities and people don't really bat an eye and in many cases encourage it.

I'll give you an example, maybe you'll get it.

Y'all know I'm part Native American because I told you. Had I never said anything about it, you wouldn't know. The average person that I meet has no idea that I'm Native, they don't know I have a tribal identity, they don't know I have a federal roll number. Looking at me some might wonder if I'm "mixed", and I used to get asked that when I was a kid and in college but not so much these days.

I only speak on it when I feel the need to, like back on the IC when a lot of b.s. about Natives was being thrown about and when I spoke on it, my credibility to speak on those things came into question.

I'm not hiding who/what I am; I simply "am". I speak on it when I feel it's necessary, but past that I don't.

Six pages that fast?!

I didn’t even watch it because I don’t want to be triggered right now. I already know it’s terrible and whoever is treating this child like this needs prison level abuse.

As far as the lgbtq agenda vs black agenda, you can’t blame any other group’s agenda for getting in the way of the black agenda. That suggests there’s only so much headspace for agenda’s and also admitting that it’s not racism that’s holding back our agenda but those other groups.

So is it the other groups’ agenda or racism? Can’t be both.

Back