Welcome To aBlackWeb

young boy abused on ig live for being gay

You don’t have to hide it but you don’t need to force me to acknowledge it either.

a solid dude is just that. Your preference won’t change that.
But what if I introduce you as Harold my gay friend....isn’t that insulting?

if Harold tells you he gay you shouldn’t feel offended. Or Harold the black friend.

There is.

Nobody has to know you're gay.
Everybody knows you're black the moment you're born.

You can be black and gay an nobody knows about it. Shit most of us didn't know Sherman Hemsley was gay until he died, and some didn't know until I just posted that. Same for a lot of gay folks; nobody knows 'cause it really ain't nobody's business.

Now compare that to being Black. You can't hide it unless you're so light you can somewhat pass for white. No matter what you do, no matter where you go, your Blackness is always on display and people will treat you according to their own prejudices and/or racist attitudes towards you based purely on your color.

What you're talking about/suggesting is hiding the fact that a person is gay. And that has long proven to do more harm than good. Unless someone is never seen publicly with a s/o then at some point you're gonna know who they're dating

There is.

You can be black and gay an nobody knows about it. Shit most of us didn't know Sherman Hemsley was gay until he died, and some didn't know until I just posted that. Same for a lot of gay folks; nobody knows 'cause it really ain't nobody's business.

Now compare that to being Black. You can't hide it unless you're so light you can somewhat pass for white. No matter what you do, no matter where you go, your Blackness is always on display and people will treat you according to their own prejudices and/or racist attitudes towards you based purely on your color.

you shouldnt have to hide that youre gay in 2021 what the fuck are you talking about? ones personhood, mannerisms, idiosyncrasies etc will always shine thru

aint enough acting straight in the world that can hide certain attributes. furthermore, this boy is being abused because of the way he talks and behaves. im assuming, he hasnt even experienced sex before !

the assumption of gayness here is a huge problem. this young brother hasnt even stepped fully into himself to even begin to navigate his personal desires, wants and needs.

he cant control how he shows up in this world. hes a fucking child and he shouldnt be harmed just because hes feminine presenting. like whats the sense???

if youre condoning this behavior and want the boy to be less human to fit your warped sense of comfortability

then you can rot in hell alongside his parents

What you're talking about/suggesting is hiding the fact that a person is gay. And that has long proven to do more harm than good. I mean unless a person. Unless someone is never seen publicly with a s/o then at some point you're gonna know who they're dating

It is not hiding anything.

When you step outside on any given day, can you identify every single gay person that walks by you?

No, you cannot. If they do nothing that would alert you to it, you can't tell.

Now, let's take the flip of that: Can you identify the Black folks that walk by? Pretty sure you would get that at least 99.999% correct.

If you can't understand the difference, then there's really no need to continue the conversation because you're intentionally being dense and simply refuse to comprehend something so simple.

There is.

Yikes.....

Bruh thought he was spitting too

It is not hiding anything.

When you step outside on any given day, can you identify every single gay person that walks by you?

No, you cannot. If they do nothing that would alert you to it, you can't tell.

Now, let's take the flip of that: Can you identify the Black folks that walk by? Pretty sure you would get that at least 99.999% correct.

If you can't understand the difference, then there's really no need to continue the conversation because you're intentionally being dense and simply refuse to comprehend something so simple.

Well when you say "Nobody has to know you're gay" it does imply that hiding it should be an option to be considere. And you're right in that no random person in street has to know. But people you interact with on a regular basis the topic of dating and interactions with people you date is a topic. So according to some logic a gay person would be "forcing" their homosexuality on someone by engaging in that conversation with a heterosexual person.

Who people date is a pretty big part of most people's lives so suggesting that a person simply not talk about it because it makes you, a general you, uncomfortable is pretty ego centric.

you shouldnt have to hide that youre gay in 2021 what the fuck are you talking about? ones personhood, mannerisms, idiosyncrasies etc will always shine thru

aint enough acting straight in the world that can hide certain attributes.

furthermore, this boy is being abused because of the way he talks and behaves. im assuming, he hasnt even experienced sex before !

the assumption of gayness here is a huge problem.

this young brother hasnt even stepped fully into himself to even begin to navigate his personal desires, wants and needs

he cant control how he shows up in this world. hes a fucking child.

and he shouldnt be harmed just because hes feminine presenting. like whats the sense???

if youre condoning this behavior and want the boy to be less human to fit your warped sense of comfortability

then you can rot in hell alongside his parents

Since you're slow on the uptake, I'll state it here again: No one is saying you have to hide the fact that you're gay. And, no, being gay doesn't automatically come with any mannerisms or anything of the sort. Not every gay man talks with that lisp, not every gay woman is butch and acts accordingly, and not every gay man is effeminate.

I don't even know how you managed to make this Evel Kinevel jump to "condoning this behavior" when I STILL haven't so much as typed a word regarding it.

You're a special kind of stupid, you know that???

Prolly not.

Since you're slow on the uptake, I'll state it here again: No one is saying you have to hide the fact that you're gay. And, no, being gay doesn't automatically come with any mannerisms or anything of the sort. Not every gay man talks with that lisp, not every gay woman is butch and acts accordingly, and not every gay man is effeminate.

I don't even know how you managed to make this Evel Kinevel jump to "condoning this behavior" when I STILL haven't so much as typed a word regarding it.

You're a special kind of stupid, you know that???

Prolly not.
Wait......how do you....nevermind...

Well when you say "Nobody has to know you're gay" it does imply that hiding it should be an option to be considere. And you're right in that no random person in street has to know. But people you interact with on a regular basis the topic of dating and interactions with people you date is a topic. So according to some logic a gay person would be "forcing" their homosexuality on someone by engaging in that conversation with a heterosexual person.

Who people date is a pretty big part of most people's lives so suggesting that a person simply not talk about it because it makes you, a general you, uncomfortable is pretty ego centric.

It doesn't imply anything. You came to that conclusion based on your own set of values and feelings on the subject.

I'm speaking from pure logic; If two men or women stood in front of you there's simply no way to tell which one is gay and which is straight unless they make some sort of indication to their preference. However, you CAN tell who is Black and who is of another race simply by looking at them and that is why homosexuality can never be compared to racism.

It doesn't imply anything. You came to that conclusion based on your own set of values and feelings on the subject.

I'm speaking from pure logic; If two men or women stood in front of you there's simply no way to tell which one is gay and which is straight unless they make some sort of indication to their preference. However, you CAN tell who is Black and who is of another race simply by looking at them and that is why homosexuality can never be compared to racism.

And what does not knowing someone is gay accomplish?

Back