Welcome To aBlackWeb

young boy abused on ig live for being gay

Pedophilia can be heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual. The mere fact that you even stated that it has nothing to do with homosexuality is a testament to just how effective their campaign to distance themselves from it has been.

When a grown man has sex with a boy, the first thing anyone jumps to is "He's a pedophile". All them Catholic priests that raped all them boys are labeled as being "pedophiles", but not as "homosexuals", which they CLEARLY are and the gay community will fight tooth and nail to keep them from being labeled as such. Nobody puts the words "homosexual/gay" and "pedophile" in the same sentence because of the LGBT community's work to stop it.

So would you then agree that there should be an instant connection to heterosexuality and pedophilia? All these teachers abusing students are called "abusers", "lost for love", "misunderstood" instead of heterosexual which they clearly are.

I mean if you don't see the danger in linking pedophilia to homosexuality and how that has long allowed other abusers to operate without question then...

So would you then agree that there should be an instant connection to heterosexuality and pedophilia? All these teachers abusing students are called "abusers", "lost for love", "misunderstood" instead of heterosexual which they clearly are.

I mean if you don't see the danger in linking pedophilia to homosexuality and how that has long allowed other abusers to operate without question then...

Exactly. Like does he want the straight pesos to be labeled straight pedos or something

I asked these questions in the private ownership thread and you ignored them.

When you’re forced to defend your position or your logic fails you run or insult. Thats the epitome of poor debating skills.

Only pointing out the hypocrisy, nothing more.

i created 8 threads in two days, 46 notifications every time i log in. you think im worried about your measly questions?

you think me debating your non critical thinking ass is at the top of the list? LMAO

sit your pissy ass down b rabbit and wait for the queen like you always do

Last edited:
dont come marching in my thread demanding i engage you on a topic you havent fully studied

thats the epitome of poor debate skills

i thought my threads were coon traps anyway?
😭😭😭😭😭😭

foh

Last edited:

I wholeheartedly agree that they should be called out as pedos as well and I've stated that much on this very board AND on the IC; you get no argument from me there.

The issue boils down to them being women, and in our society women are rarely ever looked upon as sexual predators despite the body of research that states that female sexual predators, both heterosexual and homosexual, are just as prevalent as male sexual predators. Society has deemed women/girls as incapable of sexual assault or rape because of the feminist ideology that rape is about power, not sex, which has also been debunked quite often over the years. Because females are looked upon as "the weaker sex", combined with the whole "rape is about power" renders them incapable of rape in the public eye. However, I've posted an academic study or two on this board that completely eviscerates that notion: women can and do rape, particularly when it comes to younger victims and when that happens they need to be called out as not only child molesters/rapists, but as pedophiles as well.

I wholeheartedly agree that they should be called out as pedos as well and I've stated that much on this very board AND on the IC; you get no argument from me there.

The issue boils down to them being women, and in our society women are rarely ever looked upon as sexual predators despite the body of research that states that female sexual predators, both heterosexual and homosexual, are just as prevalent as male sexual predators. Society has deemed women/girls as incapable of sexual assault or rape because of the feminist ideology that rape is about power, not sex, which has also been debunked quite often over the years. Because females are looked upon as "the weaker sex", combined with the whole "rape is about power" renders them incapable of rape in the public eye. However, I've posted an academic study or two on this board that completely eviscerates that notion: women can and do rape, particularly when it comes to younger victims and when that happens they need to be called out as not only child molesters/rapists, but as pedophiles as well.

You agree that they should be called out as pedophiles but do you agree that them being heterosexual should be linked to it the same way you implied that homosexuality should be linked to pedophiles who are also gay?

Also rape not being linked to power? I know it's not 100% linked to power but to say not at all? That's an interesting theory

"Society has deemed women/girls as incapable of sexual assault or rape"

How exactly? The closest thing I can think of that borders on females being granted more leeway relative to men is fairly harmless touching or sexually charged comments. On the other hand if a woman ties a man up and assaults him against his will that's as blatant an assault as it gets and no one would question it. Men might if they scoff at the idea that a man could be overpowered by a woman. Same goes for how they'd deal with children. The only ppl who take pedophilia lightly when women engage in it is ironically men who dust it off as something they'd wish coulda happened to them when they were younger. So I'm just here wondering who is denying or excusing female perpetrated rape? Let's hear some examples before pointing fingers at any specific ideology.

Last edited:
i created 8 threads in two days, 46 notifications every time i log in. you think im worried about your measly questions?

you think me debating your non critical thinking ass is at the top of the list? LMAO

sit your pissy ass down b rabbit and wait for the queen like you always do
So many words, but still no answers. Just as I thought.

How exactly? The closest thing I can think of that borders on females being granted more leeway relative to men is fairly harmless touching or sexually charged comments. On the other hand if a woman ties a man up and assaults him against his will that's as blatant an assault as it gets and no one would question it. Men might if they scoff at the idea that a man could be overpowered by a woman. Same goes for how they'd deal with children. The only ppl who take pedophilia lightly when women engage in it is ironically men who dust it off as something they'd wish coulda happened to them when they were younger. So I'm just here wondering who is denying or excusing female perpetrated rape? Let's hear some examples before pointing fingers at any specific ideology.

I’ve definitely seen this openly and here. But also there are a lot of women who don’t believe they can rape a male child or adult. And true they get it from males who think it’s cool. Terrible cycle

I've posted the research on this board at least twice. If I feel like doing it I'll post it again.

Back