You were not poor unless ........

Judge Dread

This is just for jokes but

You were not poor unless you have ever eaten a fried bologna sandwich
Spam or Vienna sausages

Continue

Didnt grow up poor post
m7wemq.jpg

When your ball playing sneakers were your running sneakers, walking sneakers and the only other shoes besides your church shoes. Also, thank Jah for school uniforms because I would have been teased heavily for my lack of clothes.

Reactions: GNS
Grew up poor..but now

:ballin:

Anyway...u ain't poor if you ain't wearing ya uncles hand me down nikes from a decade ago

U ain't poor if you don't got a paper bag where the glass should be in a window in ya house

U ain't poor if there ain't a for sale sign out front in the house u renting

U ain't poor if you ain't washing one of ur only two pairs of pants wit a bar of soap

U ain't poor $100 don't sound like a shit load of money

U ain't poor if you never borrowed power from the neighbors

U ain't poor if you Neva wen to ya fams house wit empty milk gallon jugs to reup on fresh water

U ain't poor if you Neva had rice and ketchup for dinner

U ain't poor if you Neva had egg and rice for a week straight

U ain't poor if you Neva had to change the expiration date on ur "dealer tags" :foh1:fuck 12

U ain't poor if you Neva dated someone cause they keep a stocked fridge

U ain't poor if you Neva had to explain to a chick that the reason you don't have no underwear is cause you like to go commando

Man I could go on for days

Meanwhile us third world niggaz chasing down peoples chickens to kill and feather and cook. Or climbing peoples trees fi teef ackee and having to walk miles to and fro for drinking and bath water etc

U yankees stfu
Ole im on welfare/section 8 but got cable, power, and food stamps ass niggaz

Ha ha I'm just playing
It's hard everywhere...:disnig:

You know you poor when you've never lived in a house

You know you poor when the only piece of furniture you have in your entire apt is a $20 walmart futon

You know you poor when you call your neighbor to see what kind of cereal they got.

You know you poor when you have to decide how to make these 2 pair of pants and 3 shirts last all week every week.

You know you poor when back to school shopping means one pair of target pants.

You know you poor when you live in a warzone and the sounds of gunfire at night all night is normal and a quiet night is strange.

You know you poor when your christmas tree was some cut up triangle pieces of newspaper tapped up to the sliding glass window - My homies was like "what's that?" Me: "Nothin nigga..."

You know you poor when eggs and toast is dinner

You know you poor when you don't let anyone in your home, not even your best friend because of the embarrasment of having an empty apartment.

You know you poor when your dinner table is a card/spades table.

You know you poor when your "13 tv with the antenna is sitting on top a crate.

You know you poor when cinnamon and sugar on some toasted bread is your dessert.

You know you poor when you mostly slept on floors and couches of friends and family for the first 18 years of your life. ( I didn't have a bed until I got my own place when I was 18).

You know you poor when the candles in your home aren't decoration but a necessity because the power is probably about to get cut off at any time.

You know you poor when your school got metal detectors and niggaz is hooting dice in the hallway and blowing trees in the bathroom every break.

You know you poor when you never have a stable place to live.

That's enough for now.

You know you poor when you've never lived in a house

You know you poor when the only piece of furniture you have in your entire apt is a $20 walmart futon

You know you poor when you call your neighbor to see what kind of cereal they got.

You know you poor when you have to decide how to make these 2 pair of pants and 3 shirts last all week every week.

You know you poor when back to school shopping means one pair of target pants.

You know you poor when you live in a warzone and the sounds of gunfire at night all night is normal and a quiet night is strange.

You know you poor when your christmas tree was some cut up triangle pieces of newspaper tapped up to the sliding glass window - My homies was like "what's that?" Me: "Nothin nigga..."

You know you poor when eggs and toast is dinner

You know you poor when you don't let anyone in your home, not even your best friend because of the embarrasment of having an empty apartment.

You know you poor when your dinner table is a card/spades table.

You know you poor when your "13 tv with the antenna is sitting on top a crate.

You know you poor when cinnamon and sugar on some toasted bread is your dessert.

You know you poor when you mostly slept on floors and couches of friends and family for the first 18 years of your life. ( I didn't have a bed until I got my own place when I was 18).

You know you poor when the candles in your home aren't decoration but a necessity because the power is probably about to get cut off at any time.

You know you poor when your school got metal detectors and niggaz is hooting dice in the hallway and blowing trees in the bathroom every break.

You know you poor when you never have a stable place to live.

That's enough for now.
Yeah I was wrong. You might have me beat. Haha

You know you poor when your home boy mama immediately make you breakfast too cuz she know y'all ain't have nothing to eat at home.

You know you poor when there's a hole in your bathroom floor and you can see downstairs...

You know you poor when you avoid the kid who old clothes you wearing cuz they momma looked out for your momma

You know you poor when none of your toys or videogames ever came in the original wrapper

You know you poor when you put your homeboy on how you gotta add vegetable oil to that government peanut butter to make it creamy

Back